IMG_1019.jpeg

Hello!

Workout #6

Fundamentals - hip and shoulder distance
Rotational power- power #3

I got after the power today. Best one yet. Golfer coil with the stick and band is my new favorite exercise. Just like a golf swing

I think I will try a round on Saturday with a pre round warmup and see how it goes

Workout #7

Fundamentals- balance
Rotational Power- leg stability

Apparently I don’t fire glutes so well as they are on fire.

Going to fire my next one off after an evening meeting. Hips were barking a bit after day 1, easing into it.

Pretty sure I’m going to get a Pilates bar and skip the weight swing for now.

Going to fire my next one off after an evening meeting. Hips were barking a bit after day 1, easing into it.

Pretty sure I’m going to get a Pilates bar and skip the weight swing for now.
I have a light soreness every morning now

I don’t think there is anything revolutionary about this system. But to have access to the knowledge of golf fitness professionals and a system to deliver is revolutionary to me.

I hope to see results next month

I don’t think there is anything revolutionary about this system. But to have access to the knowledge of golf fitness professionals and a system to deliver is revolutionary to me.

I hope to see results next month
I would agree. The fundamentals I just did for my back mobility was basically the dry land series we would back with my high school swim team.

That said, having the drills laid out, the gamification, and having it be directed at golfers means I’ll have a good chance of sticking with it.

I did a video of the swing trainer this morning. I have medicine head and a stuffy nose, so forgive me if not all of my thoughts are perfectly clear 😂
You get so much more than a tool to use during GolfFOREVER you actually get a great training aid that you can do warm ups with and some speed training!

While I’m not well enough to exercise I did take the swing trainer outside and swing it with the heavier, D3 and no weight. It felt surprisingly good in my hand. Obviously, it didn’t load and unload like a golf shaft would, but I was very surprised! What do you think @Wildcat ?

So this may sound odd, but we have a dog gate to keep the pups out of the nicer areas of the house. Typically it’s not comfortable to step over the thigh high gate.

Had my hands full with lunch stuff and stepped over it like a hurdle with very little discomfort. I’m 100% sold it’s from the fundamentals work I’ve been doing so far this week.

Really excited to see where this can help take me this year.

So this may sound odd, but we have a dog gate to keep the pups out of the nicer areas of the house. Typically it’s not comfortable to step over the thigh high gate.

Had my hands full with lunch stuff and stepped over it like a hurdle with very little discomfort. I’m 100% sold it’s from the fundamentals work I’ve been doing so far this week.

These are the everyday W’s which make this program great! This is exciting news @Scooby45 !

These are the everyday W’s which make this program great! This is exciting news @Scooby45 !
Yep, good to get a little positive reinforcement. I’ll be curious how I swing when I head to the shop later today.

And of course the gamification of the app makes it easy. Sure I could map out a program, but being able to fire it up and have it simply tell me what to do is nice.

What I’m really curious in is if there will be another assessment later in the program.

If this whole exercise does nothing else the entire time I can guarantee I’ll have hips like Shakira and @93civiccpe before this is all said and done. Not complaining though as the range of motion seems to have extended vs doing nothing. Pete Holmes on the other hand is one odd guy and says some weird stuff for motivation.

If this whole exercise does nothing else the entire time I can guarantee I’ll have hips like Shakira and @93civiccpe before this is all said and done. Not complaining though as the range of motion seems to have extended vs doing nothing. Pete Holmes on the other hand is one odd guy and says some weird stuff for motivation.

Yea he does! 😂

Are you sure that's something you want? 🤣

Workout #8 (held up due to sinus infection)

Fundamentals - backswing
Rotational power- eccentric

This one was awesome

Just did my first one with Hadi05 Jr. We had a lot of fun and I’m definitely out of shape 😂

IMG_1070.jpeg

After a lot of windshield time this week I can tell how well doing the fundamentals is good for me

After a lot of windshield time this week I can tell how well doing the fundamentals is good for me

I agree with this wholeheartedly!

Air play to my LG TV only it has it show up in the middle 3rd of TV instead of the whole screen. Basically just kinda looks like my iPhone screen with 2 black bands one on each side. Is that normal?
Check the screen mirroring settings on you TV - I can't remember if the setting is overscan or underscan you'll have to experiment.

Check the screen mirroring settings on you TV - I can't remember if the setting is overscan or underscan you'll have to experiment.

Thank you so much!

My son and I are going for another work out this week. Proud of him for asking to do this at 10 y/o

Topped 100 on a monitor today. I didn’t do much driver testing last year but hang around golf shops enough to know I didn’t recall seeing 100 last year on a monitor. I 100% give credit to getting into a staying consistent with the program.

Back