Topped 100 on a monitor today. I didn’t do much driver testing last year but hang around golf shops enough to know I didn’t recall seeing 100 last year on a monitor. I 100% give credit to getting into a staying consistent with the program.

Love this! More hip turn!!!

Took the swing trainer outside for some speed training this afternoon. 15 with heavy ball, 15 with D3 ball 15 with no ball and 15 with driver. I’m wore the F out, but it feels so good.

This is going to be great!

The old butt dyno says I’m faster. 😂😂

Seriously swinging out of my cleats feels in control after that!

Last edited:
It’s been a little while. Had to get over sinus infection. But I’m back

Fundamentals- hip mobility
Rotational power- core

Great workout today

Took a hiatus over sickness as well but will say without a doubt has helped the swing as far as being limber and able to extend in the swing.

First time out for on course golf. I can 100% feel the work paying off in terms of mobility and if not strength, awareness of all the muscles that make up a swing.

I bought my GolfForever trainer over a year ago and finally decided to give this a whirl.

Background : I did about 7 programs with Stack Systems which is over a 100 workouts, it increased my swing speed about 10mph which none were usable.....On my Bushnell Launch monitor, I might have gained 1-2mph of swing speed and 2 mph of Ball Speed. I love the Stack System but I gave up on it, the stack feels like an iron more than it does a driver. Iive also done SuperSpeed for a month, its a more intense program but im not a fan of the heavy workload.

My newest idea is that I need more core strength and explosiveness......( I am quite strong in the basic lifts of Bench/Deadlift/Squat ). I am doing the golf forever exercises as a warmup to my Rypstick training and then doing pushup Burpees with a knee to the chest jump. The Golf Forever is one of the first workouts that actually feels good for my body......Hahaha but im only on Day 2.

Took the swing trainer outside for some speed training this afternoon. 15 with heavy ball, 15 with D3 ball 15 with no ball and 15 with driver. I’m wore the F out, but it feels so good.

This is going to be great!

The old butt dyno says I’m faster. 😂😂

Seriously swinging out of my cleats feels in control after that!

Did this again today. Felt great!

I noticed I had a little too much wrist action going on at the top of my backswing. That could explain a lot.

I really enjoy using the swing trainer outside.

I've been doing it for about a month, not super seriously but two to three times a week. I had a serious dropoff in ball speed and club speed over the last five years (turned 50 and down it went) so I'm seeing if it will help some. The back injuries haven't helped much either. So I tried this since there is a program of increasing performance for those of us with lower back issues.

So far about three to four miles an hour in ball speed, maybe a mile or two in clubhead. A lot of it seems to be related to me using my lower body more in the swing. I have been concentrating on core and rotational power. Some of the exercises are very similar to, or identical to some of the things the physical therapist had me do during my rehab from some of my lower back injuries. I probably shouldn't have stopped doing them. Overall it seems to be an decent program.

I've been doing it for about a month, not super seriously but two to three times a week. I had a serious dropoff in ball speed and club speed over the last five years (turned 50 and down it went) so I'm seeing if it will help some. The back injuries haven't helped much either. So I tried this since there is a program of increasing performance for those of us with lower back issues.

So far about three to four miles an hour in ball speed, maybe a mile or two in clubhead. A lot of it seems to be related to me using my lower body more in the swing. I have been concentrating on core and rotational power. Some of the exercises are very similar to, or identical to some of the things the physical therapist had me do during my rehab from some of my lower back injuries. I probably shouldn't have stopped doing them. Overall it seems to be an decent program.

I’m not doing this every day either, but about 3 days a week. I might move into doing the fundamentals 5 to 6 days a week though.

I’m not doing this every day either, but about 3 days a week. I might move into doing the fundamentals 5 to 6 days a week though.
I would like to but having the time is difficult. I work 12 hour shifts so doing a workout on the days I work is somewhat difficult at times. It does seem to help though with my limited amount of time that I put into it.

Forgot to post last week but today

Fundamentals- core strength
Rotational power- shoulder strength

Very good

I’ve done todays workout every day since the middle of October when I bought this and I’ve seen great hip , shoulder , and leg/glute mobility and strength increases
I recommend it

Last edited:
The fundamentals have been great the past few weeks, especially with all the desk and travel time I’ve logged. Now that I can see the end of winter I need to carve out the time to work in the power bits.

im 6 sessions in and im also doing the Rypstick workout to add speed. I believe these 2 go hand in hand. it's tough to swing faster without building up certain parts of your body that are weak and increasing flexibility.... Every workout ive done on golf forever I feel the next day.....which is great, ive never felt so much core soreness before and I totally feel the glute activation

*If I had to choose one system for improving your swing and swing speed, it would be golf forever and it's not even close......im doing golfforeer as well as a speed stick designed exercise and I can say that 80% of any gains I have are due to golf forever exercises and the other 20% would be attributed to training my nervous system for higher speeds.

Last edited:
Anyone doing this on top of existing workout program? If so how do you fit it in? I lift and do cardio 6 days a week and don't want to lose muscle I've built.

Anyone doing this on top of existing workout program? If so how do you fit it in? I lift and do cardio 6 days a week and don't want to lose muscle I've built.

Im doing golf forever mostly 2 days on and 1 day off, I also do Rypstick workout on one of the golf forever days. I do treadmill 5X a week and as for lifting, im staying away from weights while. I increase core strength, ill still do my base power lifts about once a week and I only push it to about 75%

Thanks for all the info and recommendations, it motivated me to buy it today. Goal is to do the daily workout at least 4 days per week. Day 1 workout wasn't bad, just need to move to a bigger room.

Lost flow a bit due to a hectic schedule. That changes this weekend.

I’ve fallen off the wagon due to work. Chaos

But will make more of an effort with two months before Quest Cup

I’ve fallen off the wagon due to work. Chaos

But will make more of an effort with two months before Quest Cup
You and me both. Let’s go get it!

Whoa, went to the range today and all I can say is Golf Forever works !!!! ive tried everything including powerlifting and plyometrics and Stack system and Rypsticks and this for me personally works the best. The reason is it targets my weakest parts which is balance and flexibility.

80$ off the whole kit and app since Scottie’s win this weekend. Not a bad deal for those deciding whether to jump in.

So how's this working for everyone? Is it helping you guys get in better shape? Obviously not like a gym routine, but does it help strengthen muscles a bit so they aren't hurting after a round? I played this weekend and was just sore afterward. I'm trying to find something to help with that and add some flexibility and I'm just wondering if this is showing results for you guys.

Oh, one other question, I'm dealing with some rotator cuff inflammation and was wondering if the exercises were relatively low impact on the shoulders?

So how's this working for everyone? Is it helping you guys get in better shape? Obviously not like a gym routine, but does it help strengthen muscles a bit so they aren't hurting after a round? I played this weekend and was just sore afterward. I'm trying to find something to help with that and add some flexibility and I'm just wondering if this is showing results for you guys.

Oh, one other question, I'm dealing with some rotator cuff inflammation and was wondering if the exercises were relatively low impact on the shoulders?
I have really focused on the fundamentals and it has been working well. I still get a little sore after a round but overall feel better, if that makes any sense, as my body is moving in golf positions throughout the week. I feel like my flexibility and just as much mobility have been improved with it.

Again, I've really done more that fundamentals and not as much of the power work, but it has been low impact for my on my shoulders in my opinion. I've fought rotator cuff tendonitis in the past and this hasn't bugged me yet that I can recall. Nice thing is you ultimately get to pick your workout. So while I love having something different each day, if one pops up that I don't want to do I can go into the library and pick a different session.

I have really focused on the fundamentals and it has been working well. I still get a little sore after a round but overall feel better, if that makes any sense, as my body is moving in golf positions throughout the week. I feel like my flexibility and just as much mobility have been improved with it.

Again, I've really done more that fundamentals and not as much of the power work, but it has been low impact for my on my shoulders in my opinion. I've fought rotator cuff tendonitis in the past and this hasn't bugged me yet that I can recall. Nice thing is you ultimately get to pick your workout. So while I love having something different each day, if one pops up that I don't want to do I can go into the library and pick a different session.
That's good to know. I like the idea of being able to swap out a session when needed. I definitely need more flexibility and it would be nice having some workouts that I can do at home to help the golf muscles. I don't get to play and practice as much as I'd like and being able to stay in reasonable shape seems like it would help with sore muscles and joints after a round. Do you feel like it's been worth the cost so far? That's the other thing. I like what I've seen so far, but it's a bit pricey.

Back