GOLFTEC OptiMotion on CBS Broadcasts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m excited to share that OptiMotion is going to be part of CBS Sports’ golf broadcasts for the remainder of 2024. We hope it not only provides some great visibility for our brand, but that it injects some further power and visibility into the technology we use to help all of our students unlock their potential.

Beginning tomorrow at The Genesis Invitational, OptiMotion will be featured in five PGA Tour Signature Event broadcasts, with the possibility that it could be used in one or both of CBS’ major broadcasts: The Masters and PGA Championship. Trevor Immleman – with the help of our own Nick Clearwater behind the scenes – will use the technology to analyze at least one swing during each Saturday and Sunday broadcast.

"This week signifies a major milestone for GOLFTEC, highlighting the work of our amazing team and the investment in our cutting-edge technology. We will continue to push boundaries to help every golfer reach their full potential, and we’re excited at what this enhanced exposure will do for all of GOLFTEC Nation."

That’s so cool Can’t wait to check it out

I saw Chris Koske tweet about that last night. Look forward to it!

I’m really excited about this!

Saw this in an email from GolfTec yesterday. Pretty cool and exciting.

Congrats golftec and optimotion. I’ll be tuned in I’ve got nothing going on 😬

This is pretty cool.

I’m excited to share that OptiMotion is going to be part of CBS Sports’ golf broadcasts for the remainder of 2024. We hope it not only provides some great visibility for our brand, but that it injects some further power and visibility into the technology we use to help all of our students unlock their potential.

Beginning tomorrow at The Genesis Invitational, OptiMotion will be featured in five PGA Tour Signature Event broadcasts, with the possibility that it could be used in one or both of CBS’ major broadcasts: The Masters and PGA Championship. Trevor Immleman – with the help of our own Nick Clearwater behind the scenes – will use the technology to analyze at least one swing during each Saturday and Sunday broadcast.

"This week signifies a major milestone for GOLFTEC, highlighting the work of our amazing team and the investment in our cutting-edge technology. We will continue to push boundaries to help every golfer reach their full potential, and we’re excited at what this enhanced exposure will do for all of GOLFTEC Nation."
That’s so very cool. It will be great for the fans but for us amateurs that use GolfTec - hopefully this means they will have access to these swing videos when giving lessons

I'm not familiar with Optimotion gonna go see if I can find a video.

Was about to post this in the genesis thread but then thought I’d find the GOLFTEC thread.

The GOLFTEC thing they just showed for Jason day was pretty cool comparing his swings.

Very cool they just showed JDay swing

Really cool looking technology.

Very cool and detailed breakdowns!

Really liking how they are using this on the broadcast. Having a little inside baseball from whoop this is not cheap either.

It was really cool seeing them break down Jason Days swing from 2015 and now

Back