mts25

Reaction score
Handicap
I've spent a number of years on that forum and have been disappointed with the recent direction and moderating there. I've spent a few weeks lurking here and it looks like a better fit for me.

I've been fortunate enough to play a significant number of courses around the US and hope to be able to provide some benefit in the travel sub-forum every once in a while.

Welcome to THP, I think you'll enjoy the great community here!

Welcome. We are less dramatic over here 😂

Welcome to THP! THP is an excellent place to call home :)

Welcome. We are less dramatic over here 😂
As long as you stay out of the Rivalry thread. That thread has a wee bit of drama. Kind of. If you look at it from just the right angle?

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

As long as you stay out of the Rivalry thread. That thread has a wee bit of drama. Kind of. If you look at it from just the right angle?
that thread be like....

I've spent a number of years on that forum and have been disappointed with the recent direction and moderating there. I've spent a few weeks lurking here and it looks like a better fit for me.

I've been fortunate enough to play a significant number of courses around the US and hope to be able to provide some benefit in the travel sub-forum every once in a while.
welcome! it's a good community here

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, it’s definitely way better here

Welcome aboard with a great bunch of people!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome To The Team Minions GIF - Welcome To The Team Minions Despicable Me  - Discover & Share GIFs

I don't know much about that other place but I know THP is the best place to talk golf on the internet. I've never run into anyone that is anything other than kind and giving of their time and knowledge.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP.

Yup! Done that route. I have an account there, but I haven’t logged in since spring?

Welcome! This place is much friendlier. I’m probably the least friendly guy on here and I posted a teddy bear 🧸 pic a week or two ago, 😂.

:welcome:

Back