Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! You will love it here!

Yeah, golfwrx and the sand trap are totalitarian environments. They don't like debate, challenge, or disagreement with their golfwrx or the sand trap gang narratives. I have been banned by both sites for doing just that. It is ridiculous when you can't discuss and debate on forums in a civilized manner. That is exactly what forums are supposed to be for.

On the sand trap all the main strongly opinionated commenters are the moderators themselves ( I'm sure golfwrx is the same) and that is a major conflict of interest in itself. If they don't like your opinions and comments, they ban or suspend you. Moderators should be totally neutral and just intervene to tame any conflicts and not be involved in them. To me, having that kind of environment is not helping their businesses and websites.

Last edited:
Golfwrx is, in my opinion, one strange place indeed, especially their academy section where a very rebellious circle resides. THP is pretty good with moderating too, as it should be with serious internet players.

Hey guys. We don't really need to talk negatively about other sites here. If you have issues with them, just take it directly to them.

Welcome to THP.

Hopefully the OP stuck around ....this thread is from 2021!

Last edited:
I am still visit both sites on a regular basis, But I have been spending a lot more time here. I really like that people that support this site have a chance to enter things that other people can't. That was one of my biggest complaints after paying for a membership at WRX

Back