Great Brian Gay interview at pgatour.com

awesome read, thanks Sligo!

my favorite quote of the whole article...."It is always great when a new box arrives with new Sligo gear" BOX of Sligo gear? <swoon>

awesome read, thanks Sligo!

my favorite quote of the whole article...."It is always great when a new box arrives with new Sligo gear" BOX of Sligo gear? <swoon>

I thought the exact same thing. It was a really good read. Not as good as GG's video interview with Brian, but lets be real, few things are....haha

bumpity bump bump for the afternoon people.....great read!

great interview! i hope the guys at sligo see some increased success out of this. they truly are a joy to deal with.

awesome article. I'm in trouble now looking into Sligo Wear. once I find the right sizes for me, I can see myself spending a bit. LoL

great interview! i hope the guys at sligo see some increased success out of this. they truly are a joy to deal with.

Sure are.

awesome article. I'm in trouble now looking into Sligo Wear. once I find the right sizes for me, I can see myself spending a bit. LoL

That is what I said a few years back. Never had buyers remorse though. There is something to be said for that, as I do with a lot of my other clothes.

Back