Great news for Golfers: Caffeine may kill some skin cancer cells

I guess I'll never have skin cancer. I drink caffeine like crazy, I drink energy drinks (Monster, Red Bull, Rockstar) and soda all the time.

Onetime my Buddy had soo much Monster M-80 he crashed, woke up and everything was purple.

Onetime my Buddy had soo much Monster M-80 he crashed, woke up and everything was purple.

That's crazy. But I am NOT a light drinker when it comes to energy drinks.

As in you drink a lot of them?

Yeah. They don't make me hyper or anything anymore. They kind of just wake me up now, they get me going in the morning.

Yeah. They don't make me hyper or anything anymore. They kind of just wake me up now, they get me going in the morning.

I usually have one before a hockey game, that or Starbucks.

They don't make me hyper either. I find some energy drinks don't even work. If anything I crash.

I have proof that AMP energy does work though:

I was playing poker at 1 am and had an AMP at 2am in the morning, the drink wore off at around 5 am, but I stayed up all night.

I usually have one before a hockey game, that or Starbucks.

They don't make me hyper either. I find some energy drinks don't even work. If anything I crash.

I have proof that AMP energy does work though:

I was playing poker at 1 am and had an AMP at 2am in the morning, the drink wore off at around 5 am, but I stayed up all night.

AMP has gotten worse over the years. I used to love it, now, not so much. But I don't even crash after drinking them!

Amp gives me an upset stomach most of the time and I find it to be too acidic tasting. The only Amp that I really like is that Amp Green Tea.
I work with a guy who drinks 4 cans of Amp a day and he has told me that he goes home and drinks 3 or 4 cans of Mountain Dew a night.
And he wonders why he weighs 350 pounds, cant seem to lose weight (no matter how little he eats or how much he exercises) and has insomnia...

How so? I find their new flavours to be amazing.

I find the new flavors to be the opposite, and the original (green) isn't really that good anymore. Like Bake said, to acidic tasting.

Amp gives me an upset stomach most of the time and I find it to be too acidic tasting. The only Amp that I really like is that Amp Green Tea.
I work with a guy who drinks 4 cans of Amp a day and he has told me that he goes home and drinks 3 or 4 cans of Mountain Dew a night.
And he wonders why he weighs 350 pounds, cant seem to lose weight (no matter how little he eats or how much he exercises) and has insomnia...

I don't drink quite that much, but I drink one of the really big Monsters (24 oz.) like everyday.

The one's like this:
41A4r25hXYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Those are so gross 907, they taste exactly like Red Bull.

Are you joking? What are you smoking? They taste completely different. If any 2 energy drinks taste the same it would be Rockstar and Red Bull.

this is good news for me since starbucks is like crack for me. I have a serious coffee addiction. blacker and stronger the better.

question for you energy drink addicts...I used to drink alot of them and noticed that I built up a tolerance eventually. I would switch brands and they would work again but eventually I wouldnt really get any effects. I swear it would make me more tired sometimes. Anyone else ever experience that or am I just an oddball?

Well I've tried the original Monster and it tasted exactly like Red Bull

Then either your Monster was laced, or your Red Bull was laced because they don't taste anything alike.

I dont even mess with the energy drinks anymore. I started with "5 Hour energy" moved onto "6 Hour" and then "7 Hour". I started to think that the weeks were not that long anymore, so I have switched to this. I never need to sleep again.
2334456934_ae51331318.jpg

I dont even mess with the energy drinks anymore. I started with "5 Hour energy" moved onto "6 Hour" and then "7 Hour". I started to think that the weeks were not that long anymore, so I have switched to this. I never need to sleep again.
2334456934_ae51331318.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA god I wonder if people think that will give them energy for 80 hours?

I was laughing when I saw it at the store. Who is buying this stuff?

I was laughing when I saw it at the store. Who is buying this stuff?

College students studying for finals! Easier to get than mother's little helper!

lol...80 hours? wow...when does it end?

Back