Great news for Golfers: Caffeine may kill some skin cancer cells

The sweeter the better for him....right now he is drinking Crush Grape Soda....now that is carbonated cough syrup.

No way. Red Bull is actually thick like cough syrup.

LMAO Dent!!! You can just call me queen of the sissies then because if it isn't diet I won't drink it.

Plus you can't have too much cheese on a pizza, you shake when you drink Caffeine. Jeez what else? One slight breeze outside and your running back in the house?

Plus you can't have too much cheese on a pizza, you shake when you drink Caffeine. Jeez what else? One slight breeze outside and your running back in the house?

LOL...I have always been weird with food. I am not really a picky eater just limited on what I can eat....stupid food allergies.

Way to improve your chances in future contests!

She uses excuses to only eat healthy foods. hehe

I'm with GG on diet--you should either chew calories or get drunk on them.

And I've had my share of cough syrup tongiht. Mixed with Nyquil, it's even worse.

I fell off the wagon with the unhealthy eating. Then I realized that I enjoy healthy food, and I am good at taking unhealthy recipes and making them healthy so why not? I have such a bad family history or health problems, why not start preventing these problems early. My mom, dad, grandfather, and uncle all have diabetes, I would like to avoid that at all costs.

I fell off the wagon with the unhealthy eating. Then I realized that I enjoy healthy food, and I am good at taking unhealthy recipes and making them healthy so why not? I have such a bad family history or health problems, why not start preventing these problems early. My mom, dad, grandfather, and uncle all have diabetes, I would like to avoid that at all costs.

I meant to ask you . . .

I saw some Skinny Cow products in the grocery store the other day. Which are the ones you eat?

I got that same feeling.Had 3 grandparents with diabetes.Don't wanna go there. But I still love my coffee just like my women.Dark and sweet.

I meant to ask you . . .

I saw some Skinny Cow products in the grocery store the other day. Which are the ones you eat?

My favorite are the ice cream cones with the chocolate ice cream, not only because I like chocolate ice cream but because the cones are chocolate coated on the inside too. I will eat one maybe two a week. I have been trying so hard to cut sweets out of my diet but it's so hard because I crave it so much right after dinner....I have started eating the sugar free pudding packs, it's not as good but it gets the job done.

My favorite are the ice cream cones with the chocolate ice cream, not only because I like chocolate ice cream but because the cones are chocolate coated on the inside too. I will eat one maybe two a week. I have been trying so hard to cut sweets out of my diet but it's so hard because I crave it so much right after dinner....I have started eating the sugar free pudding packs, it's not as good but it gets the job done.

I like their ice cream cookie sandwiches. Cookies'n'cream or mint are the best, but the mint's a kinda weird green color.

And I'm with you on making recipes healthy. With Hubby in particular, I have to sneak in the healthy stuff so he doesn't notice.

LOL same here Claire. Last night I made pasta with this tomato cream sauce. JB was busy doing something in the other room and never noticed that I used skim milk and I omitted the butter. He kept saying how great dinner was....he was totally clueless. Unfortunatley, he normally does notice so a lot of the time we will cook separate dinners.

I like the cookie sandwiches too, the mint is good but it does have a bit of an artifical taste.

ummmmm Cough Syrup.

Cough Syrup. First thing I ever got drunk on. (I was 3 and the girl never babysat for us again!)

Cough Syrup. First thing I ever got drunk on. (I was 3 and the girl never babysat for us again!)

That happened to my cousin--classic family story about my aunt walking him up and down the sidwalk to sober him up.

Now he's some born-again Christian rock D.J.

I'm HUGE tea drinker (no coffee, sofa, or "energy" drinks). But mostly black tea. (Peppermint when I don't want caffeine). Green every now and then. But white tea just tastes like water to me.

I never drink soda. I just never really got into it. I grew up just drinking water or iced tea when going out. Black Tea is good but I normally drink a kettle of hot tea at work and black tea is a bit much for after 3-4 cups, not tea cups but coffee mugs. I get a bit light headed and hopped up on the caffeine. Green tea and White Tea I don't have those effects. As for the White Tea there are alot of great ones out there. Don't know if you have one in your area but you should try some Rishi White Tea. They carry it at Whole Food stores or Williams Sonoma around here.

That happened to my cousin--classic family story about my aunt walking him up and down the sidwalk to sober him up.

Now he's some born-again Christian rock D.J.

A lot of people I know did that in high school. It was called "getting Robitizzed". They would mix the cough syrup with water to dilute in and make it easier to absorb. And the results were some of the most @#$%ed up people I have ever seen on anything. Like, scary out of it.

I like their ice cream cookie sandwiches. Cookies'n'cream or mint are the best, but the mint's a kinda weird green color.

And I'm with you on making recipes healthy. With Hubby in particular, I have to sneak in the healthy stuff so he doesn't notice.

Their sandwich bars are gross, my mom buys them all the time and I eat them all! Muahahaha.

A lot of people I know did that in high school. It was called "getting Robitizzed". They would mix the cough syrup with water to dilute in and make it easier to absorb. And the results were some of the most @#$%ed up people I have ever seen on anything. Like, scary out of it.

I have heard of that before, that is just gross and stupid to me. It's just like huffing....I just don't get it.

Back