Greetings from Charlotte (Waxhaw actually)

antneye

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all, just posting to say hello. I've been a lifelong hacker who has gotten serious about my game over the past year and am not exactly making any progress. Hoping to dive into the forum and hopefully start to see some improvement. I'm about a 23 handicap and would love to get it down about 10 points for starters. I feel it is within my reach, but can't seem to get over the hump.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome to thp.

Welcome. There are one or two dozen of us around the Carolinas, glad to have another!

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome. I spent ages 3-9 in Charlotte and Weddington. I imagine a lot has changed since the late 80s.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome. I spent ages 3-9 in Charlotte and Weddington. I imagine a lot has changed since the late 80s.
I'm sure it has changed quite a bit. It's still beautiful country, but the population has grown a ton.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, I'm in Harrisburg. Let me know if you want to play a round sometime.

Welcome toTHP!!!

Welcome to THP, I'm in Harrisburg. Let me know if you want to play a round sometime.

I work up that way, over in University Research Park. I'd definitely be up for a round. I'd be curious to hear the courses you play. I mostly play in the South of Charlotte, but I go to The Tradition a couple of times a week on my lunch break to practice.

I work up that way, over in University Research Park. I'd definitely be up for a round. I'd be curious to hear the courses you play. I mostly play in the South of Charlotte, but I go to The Tradition a couple of times a week on my lunch break to practice.

I've played a lot of the courses around Charlotte. I play red bridge a lot, rocky river, olde sycamore. Really anywhere within an hour of Charlotte.

I've played a lot of the courses around Charlotte. I play red bridge a lot, rocky river, olde sycamore. Really anywhere within an hour of Charlotte.

I walked Red Bridge watching my son play a high school tournament and it looked very interesting. Haven't played it yet though. I think my favorite in the area is Eagle Chase, but my game is so messed up right now that I've been avoiding it and mostly playing Stonebridge or heading out to Lancaster to play Edgewater, which is very nice, but doesn't feel as difficult to me as Eagle Chase.

I like moving around and trying out different courses. I love Old Sycamore. The one time I played Rocky River the track was running and I found it very distracting.

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Back