Greetings from the NE

Shaw520

Reaction score
Handicap
Im a 56yr old Hacker from upstate NY,.. I started hacking in the late 80's, joined several leagues during the 90's, best 9 hole score was a 38 (2 over),.. I was a 14 handicap at my best in 1994. I then put the clubs aside due to a knee injury,... I recently picked up a new set of Callaways and have been out twice this yr. I plan to play more this yr and hopefully get my game back into the low 40's/80's. Been told by many I have a nice swing,... if only it would reflect that to making consistent shots,... I seem to struggle with my head distance from the ball,....either striking the ball too "fat", or sculling.

All advice is greatly appreciated, I look forward to being part of this group. :bashful:

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to thp

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. A bunch of good guys in upstate NY.

Welcome!

Welcome to the THP forums!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome and greetings from another upstate NY hacker.

Welcome aboard!

Wow!,..So many warm welcomes,...thank you... I look forward to conversing w/you all and hopefully improving my game. Cheers !

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Wow!,..So many warm welcomes,...thank you... I look forward to conversing w/you all and hopefully improving my game. Cheers !
Welcome to THP. Where in Upstate are you located? I'm in the Albany area myself.

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Back