Status
Not open for further replies.
Much dislike (not that I can carry in Maryland anyways), and the next step would be going after Castle. :banghead::thumbdown:

stock up while you can
get ready for another round of panic
all the trayvon supporters are rallying for gun control
theyre trying to repeal the stand your ground laws
they want self defense to become illegal

Much dislike (not that I can carry in Maryland anyways), and the next step would be going after Castle. :banghead::thumbdown:
that would be scary... anyone could come into your home and you'd have zero recourse except to lay down and die

We didn't always have Castle in Maryland either. It's pretty recent. Before that I think you had a duty to retreat and only if there was absolutely no way to retreat could you defend. Pretty ignorant of a home invasion / break-in while the owner is home situation in my opinion.

that would be scary... anyone could come into your home and you'd have zero recourse except to lay down and die

We didn't always have Castle in Maryland either. It's pretty recent. Before that I think you had a duty to retreat and only if there was absolutely no way to retreat could you defend. Pretty ignorant of a home invasion / break-in while the owner is home situation in my opinion.
you havent seen the nanny cam video then
home invaders roll the dice and 9 times out of 10 the homeowner is unarmed... they love those odds

home invaders roll the dice and 9 times out of 10 the homeowner is unarmed... they love those odds

I couldn't watch that video.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

No, I haven't. Not sure I have enough signal at the gym to check it out, but I'll look it up when I'm home.

I couldn't watch that video.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk
it begs you to ask the question... why doesnt everyone have a gun
that wasnt even the guys first time... she was victim 12 and all 12 victims were unarmed
he found all 9 of the 9 out of 10 unarmed homeowners but i sure hope he comes across number 10 in the future
hell if victim #1 or #2 would had a gun it woulda been over a long long time ago

No doubt.

I was a scheels last weekend and they had pretty impressive supply of .223. They even had 300 round boxes. First time I've seen that since last December. I didn't grab any because I've been reloading. I did come across components to make some decent paper shredder .223. I built 350 rounds for $0.27 per round including the cost of newish brass. Take the cost of brass out and it would've been $0.21 per round. I did about 350 rounds of .40 S&W too. I had a small surgery last week so no golf or work. Did a lot of reloading though.

hell if victim #1 or #2 would had a gun it woulda been over a long long time ago

That's what I keep saying! If a lot more of these scumbags wound up with a few vent holes, then it wouldn't take long till the home invasions slowed down.

New holster arrived today finally!!! Went with the crossbreed supertuck horsehide.

tuze8a6e.jpg

pa4yhapy.jpg

The crossbreed is the IWB holster I've found. You won't be disappointed.

Finally found an SR1911 today and didn't have time to make the purchase. So frustrated! $699 new.

Finally found an SR1911 today and didn't have time to make the purchase. So frustrated! $699 new.

Hopefully their 1911 triggers are the exception to their pistol triggers, I've been underwhelmed to say the least with their other options.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Serious ponder XDM 45c or Cleveland altitudes uhh .

Hopefully their 1911 triggers are the exception to their pistol triggers, I've been underwhelmed to say the least with their other options.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

99% of what I have heard about the SR1911 has been positive.

That's what I keep saying! If a lot more of these scumbags wound up with a few vent holes, then it wouldn't take long till the home invasions slowed down.
if that were to happen then all the criminals families would get obama to outlaw self defense with an executive order ahhaha
seriously all this media coverage is gonna make the stupidest laws pass and criminals would have a free pass to do whatever they wanted while law abiding citizens turn into sitting ducks

i just got back from putting 120 rounds down range and it was FUN
it was a million degrees outside but i didnt even care
the only thing that sucks about going to the range is trying to restock the ammo i just shot... it takes forever to wait for the cheap stuff

if that were to happen then all the criminals families would get obama to outlaw self defense with an executive order ahhaha
seriously all this media coverage is gonna make the stupidest laws pass and criminals would have a free pass to do whatever they wanted while law abiding citizens turn into sitting ducks

i just got back from putting 120 rounds down range and it was FUN
it was a million degrees outside but i didnt even care
the only thing that sucks about going to the range is trying to restock the ammo i just shot... it takes forever to wait for the cheap stuff

I saw today the Eric Holder gave a speech about how the stand your ground laws need to be deleted/reversed. Seems like another high and mighty POS that doesn't have to worry about personal security i.e. Jim Carey telling me how to live my life. I'm tired of it. Does Eric Holder have to worry about a personal invasion of his home? Doubtful! As for me, and the protection of my family, I think I know best how to handle it. These political hacks only seem to care about one black kid getting killed by a media labeled "white Mexican" (Sorry that one doesn't make sense to me) but forget people are getting killed in Chicago daily. Gun control laws don't work. We don't seem to have many if any home invasions in my area. I suspect it's because most people own guns. Not a lot of soft targets.

I saw today the Eric Holder gave a speech about how the stand your ground laws need to be deleted/reversed. Seems like another high and mighty POS that doesn't have to worry about personal security i.e. Jim Carey telling me how to live my life. I'm tired of it. Does Eric Holder have to worry about a personal invasion of his home? Doubtful! As for me, and the protection of my family, I think I know best how to handle it. These political hacks only seem to care about one black kid getting killed by a media labeled "white Mexican" (Sorry that one doesn't make sense to me) but forget people are getting killed in Chicago daily. Gun control laws don't work. We don't seem to have many if any home invasions in my area. I suspect it's because most people own guns. Not a lot of soft targets.
The best part is...the defense never used the stand your ground law.

that whole trial and everything that is following is a fiasco
i keep telling ppl that it has nothing to do with race... its a stepping stone for more gun control
they just used race to further the agenda
this trial is actually better for the gun grabbers than mass killing a bunch of children... because there is actually rioting in the streets for this and not the other
just when things were starting to get more "normal"
gun prices and availability were sorta back down to earth
ammo was trying to make a comeback
now this crap... everyone is gonna start panicking again uggh

I agree that this is another attack on gun rights. A number of friends have given me crap about loading handgun rounds on my single stage press. I admit it's tedious but I believe things are going to get much worse before it gets better. I got caught with my pants down last December. It won't happen again. If 9mm and .40 S&W isn't on the shelf I want to be able to make my own. I still buy some factory ammo when it's available but I stock up on components more. If I run out of ammo, I can still make some more.

a buddy of mine reloads and i was seriously thinking about doing the same but just dont have the time and money
even he has trouble finding decent priced supplies tho

It is time consuming but I've enjoyed it. Component hunting is a lot like ammo hunting. Buy what you can, when you can. I didn't invest a ton of loot to get started but as the obsession has grown, I spend more & more. It's taken the place of buying golf clubs.

im trying to hoard as much ammo as possible but the itch on my trigger finger couldnt be ignored today
hopefully i can restock without breaking the bank
its just frustrating
id love to try reloading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back