Had a bad day? Watch the pros do it too.

the_paulo

Euro target practice
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.5
Just to cheer us up a little after a bad round. Here's a short video showing us that the pros can match us shot for shot, sometimes.

Always nice to know you're not alone out there.

Furyk's toe-skulled chip from the other day should be up there.

Hahahaa this video is absolutely hysterical. It is sometimes nice to watch them hit bad shots

It is funny to see the pros hit shots like that.
But then I think about the fact that when I do it, it really means nothing, when they do it, it means thousands of dollars(sometimes millions) lost.

I just wish I had the ability to recover from those shots the way the pros do...

Wasn't it last year at the Champions event in Hawaii that Jason Day hit a 100 yard drive?

I hate seeing people fail, but these videos always make me feel good.

Good find...:D

Can't fault them on the delicate little pitches and chips from bad rough, but watching some of the full swing misses...those are as close as I come to playing like a pro.

There's also Mahan's shank at the WGC Match play...

I knew I was a pro,thanks for confirming ]

great video

Hey, I've done that! And that, and that, and that. Good to see these guys are human too on occasion.

Ya think maybe just a tad more embarrassing for them with the thousands people watching? Kinda like when ur on the 1st tee and shank one in front of the whole club house. But at least they got a thousand people, camera's and even sky cam's to help find the ball.

Big fan of Cabrera's drive.

Wasn't it last year at the Champions event in Hawaii that Jason Day hit a 100 yard drive?

I hate seeing people fail, but these videos always make me feel good.

That's the first one I thought of.

that was entertaining. Nice to see those guys can be human as well sometimes.

Ahahaha.
the_paulo
This thread was pure genius!

Back