Hamfist: You ARE On The Clock...

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
Official call out thread had begun. Rather than detract from his and @Canadan ’s thread, (and I felt gross too:)), this will serve as the official thread to witness Hammy’s cheating ways and my attempt to play legit golf with him. @Hamfist you have been tagged...

So with that said, the details are as follows.

1. We are playing a course called Deer Ridge on Saturday at 12:10. He’s invited his friend @ntanygd760 , whom I’ve also wanted to play a round with. He’ll take care of the serious golf while Hammy and I find new places to hit from.

2. I’m giving him a stroke a hole, match play. I can go for broke every hole and not care if I float one OB. Costs me one hole possibly. I’m not good at negotiating for golf, it doesn’t help that Hammy won’t post his actual or estimated HC. I’m coming in as a 10-12. Honestly if we don’t cuss too much on the greens, it’s a great course. I mean, honestly I’m liking Hammy more and more less. I don’t know whether to give him 10 or 20. I just hope he stinks as bad as he thinks. So if I play OK and get beat badly, it’s not me, it’s him:)

3. @JDax I’ll list the prop bets after I see Hammy hit on the range.

4. Unlike last year when I played a round with “updates” that never happened, I’m going to assume this will go on at a snails pace as the course is packed, and I’ll update THP.

5. Tips are about 6600 yards. I’m going to suggest we play from there. But I’ll play whatever tees (men’s, lol) that he wants to. But I will tee off where he does.

6. Those greens. @Sean can confirm what they are when they’re stupid about placement. He’s a great putter and good golfer. But it’ll be fair for all.

7. I have played less than 10 rounds this year so I don’t know which golfer shows. Im going to go through my normal routine and then whatever happens happens.

We have a spot for a 4th if any other THP’ers want to join just PM me. I’d say Hammy or me, but it’s obvious that he can’t be trusted with the details. I can’t either but at least this way I’ll know where the FU lies, on me. @gkeller813 you want in on this action? Anyone nearby? First “I’ll take it” gets a ride in a golf cart for the day.

Beautiful course but those greens can suck.

Stroke a hole? What's the handicap split here?

4. Unlike last year when I played a round with “updates” that never happened, I’m going to assume this will go on at a snails pace as the course is packed, and I’ll update THP.
That update thread may have been one of the greatest THP threads ever & it didn’t involve a single post from you. HOF worthy.

B378A3D2-019D-4FA2-8BD8-B800D649AB56.gif

FOLLOWING!

Looking forward to this follow...

If it wasn't 4.5 hours away, I'd be all over this. Sounds like a riot. Good luck and have fun.

Let’s go! I’ll have to flip back and forth between this heavyweight battle and the Phillies game!

ALL IN to witness the action in the Live Round updates!

Will be following along for this

What's the current line at on @Hamfist? I've got some mad money that is looking for some action

I'm in for this follow - the last update thread was so good there is no way I am missing Smiter and Hammy tear it up.

PM sent

Thsnks for the offer @Smiter I appreciate it, but will have to take you up on it another time. Having said that, cant wait to read the recap after the fact! Hope you guys have a great round!

Following

In as the witness

A taste of the elevation change, who said Ohio is flat
deerridge01.jpg

Will be following along for this

I always have to preface everything by saying “sorry Dan!” I sucked when I shouldn’t have. Bad time for me. I can still go from -3 to 100?

Dunno, don’t care. I’m golfing with Hammy Saturday. I’m the only one that can say that, soooo........

I always have to preface everything by saying “sorry Dan!” I sucked when I shouldn’t have. Bad time for me. I can still go from -3 to 100?

Dunno, don’t care. I’m golfing with Hammy Saturday. I’m the only one that can say that, soooo........
Soooo good luck?

Wish I was closer.

I'm playing in a league tournament Saturday so I'll have to catch the recap. Then again as slow as our rounds are, if I can find a bit of shade I might be able to see the battle"live".

Know what's the only thing missing in this thread so far?

@Hamfist

:ROFLMAO:

Dunno? Don’t care? He wins or I win but I think we’ll likely have enough fun that it won’t be important.

Back