Happy Anniversary THP

Been trying to think of sappy stuff to say but I can't type it all out...so Happy Anniversary THP this place is amazing!!

You should be very proud...in two years your growth rate has not only been phenomenal but you have been able to handle it with great aplomb and class.

Happy Anniversary!

Congratulations. Keep up the great work. I love your site.

I came here looking for a GPS I think. TC wrote me a good review of his OnPar and I have been parked here ever since. Truly do love this place and more importantly the people here are fantastic in every way. Feels much more like a family then any other site out there. It's the first place I check in the morning and the last place I check at night. Plus I'm about to win a really nice putter just for kicking butt at FF. Happy Anniversary THP!!

Congrats on two Years JB! I'm still very new but, the vibe here is great and I love the hands on product reviews. Keep it up!

congrats THP. looking forward to being a member for a while. :)

Happy anniversary!!
I had the good fortune of stumbling on to this site, and man its great!!
Here´s to another two years!!!!:golf:

Now you´re stuck with me, moahahahaha
/McK

Congrats guys!

Happy anniversary THP!

I found THP by way of a search for club reviews.
Since joining on 8/4/2010, I have enjoyed my time here so much that I have not been back to any of 4 or 5 sites I frequented on a regular basis in the past.
I see no reason to go back. The THP family is fantastic, and I am real happy that I found this place.

Thanks again to all the THP staff for all their tireless efforts and to the forum members for their inputs, comments, rants, and overall friendship.

Back