Happy New Year & Major Milestone

The calendar has turned here on the east coast. Happy New Years THP, thank you for helping me get through 2020, I am looking forward to a freaking fantastic 2021!

Happy 2021 folks.

I just want to say to everybody have a wonderful New Year’s Eve and a great new year. I had so much fun the last few weeks watching this charge towards 7 million. While it may be not much to a lot of people it means a lot to us.

and just when you thought you’ve seen it all from us… Get ready for a wild ******* ride in 2021
This place has been amazing. Thank you for everything. That said, all of this was accomplished without a generously caffeinated JB. Now that you are working with a full on espresso machine, 2021 is guaranteed to be the best THP year yet!

• Haha
Reactions: JB
A little less than an hour to go here, looking forward to what 2021 will bring us all and happy we're going into it with the 7M goal accomplished for THP. Nothing but great things ahead!

I just want to say to everybody have a wonderful New Year’s Eve and a great new year. I had so much fun the last few weeks watching this charge towards 7 million. While it may be not much to a lot of people it means a lot to us.

and just when you thought you’ve seen it all from us… Get ready for a wild ******* ride in 2021
Strapped in and ready to rock! Bring on 2021!

Happy New Year to all of THP, regardless of the milestone achieved, this group of people have helped so many get theough this year, myself included.

I can't thank everyone at THP and everyone who is a member of THP for the fun, love and distraction that has been this year.

Happy New Year THP friends! Hope you're all happy and safe and looking forward to a heck of a golf year!

Happy New Year people, glad to be apart of the community this next year. Thank you to every one being welcoming this past year and looking forward to all the future conversations.

Happy New Year from the UK. Well done to the THP team for creating an informative and welcoming space for golf enthusiasts.

2021. The Year of Hope. What took you so long to get here?

Back