Happy New Year & Major Milestone

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As we get ready to turn the calendar to the next year and wave goodbye to 2020, we are on the verge of a major milestone for the THP Forum. This year has been a trying time for a lot of people, but we are hopeful that 2021 brings you joy and happiness.

While the number may be fairly arbitrary to most, it is a pretty spectacular achievement for people from all walks of life coming together to rally and make it happen before the end of the year. Once it rolls over, nothing magical happens, but it is the little things, or in this case the big number things, that get us excited.

1b-1024x692.jpg

To each and every person that has spent time on this website or made a forum post, THANK YOU! We know you can choose to spend your time at any website or online golf community you would like to, and chose this one.

We have huge plans coming in 2021, kicking off with a week long spectacular we call the...

Continue reading...

The question is who will actually have the 7,000,000th post?

@JB can you tell?

• Admin
The question is who will actually have the 7,000,000th post?

@JB can you tell?

Not sure actually. The count is not done in real time, it surveys every minute or so.
I will go with "The THP Community gets it"

Happy New Year! And early congrats to all on 7 mil. No doubts it happens well before 6EST so somebody gets @JB’s precious

Congrats on the pending milestone. Looking forward to being here for 8 million and beyond. Thanks @JB @GolferGal and the staff for a great resource and haven on the interwebs!

Reactions: JB
Congratulations @JB ,@GolferGal , @Arrow and, all of THP! This forum and community have been a major part of my short time golfing and, as I set here thinking about it, I realize this forum and its members are what brings my excitement for golfing to me! If not for the interaction here I might not have continued playing so much and thinking about it year round.
Happy New Years everyone and Happy 7,000,000!

Happy New Year! Here’s to a great 2021 and 7 million more posts!

Happy New Year!! Such a cool milestone! I love this forum!

Happy New Year to all!

Cheers to your putts aimed true, balls in the fairway and your memories always golden because of THP!

Many thanks to @JB and @GolferGal for the great community they have established, and to all the staff writers and creators who give us the never ending supply of golf information!

WooHoo!!!

@JB how many posts were there 1 Jan 2020? How many did the forum start with this year?

WooHoo!!!

@JB how many posts were there 1 Jan 2020? How many did the forum start with this year?

I genuinely don't know.

I would like to think that doing a million a year from here on out is pretty doable and could be a lot of fun.
I would like to think that the THP Showcase will bring a lot :ROFLMAO:

Best wishes to everyone here at THP as well as their familes for an amazing and successful 2021!!!

Thanks to @JB @GolferGal @Jman @Canadan @Molten and @MWard for all the work put into the forum this year (if I missed anyone I apologize, still no caffeine this morning)!!!

Happy New Year to my THP family! I hope 2021 brings you all good health and a return to normalcy! I am so glad I found this place this year!

Happy New Year, congrautlations on the upcoming very soon 7 million post mark and thank you and Morgan for providing such an amazing, information and entertaining golf forum!

Man, yeah! Happy New Year and Congratulations on a great milestone. 7M is impressive as hell. Thanks to you and GG, staff and everyone for their contributions in making THP what it is - the best golf community anywhere.

Crazy to think about 7 million. Congrats everyone

Happy new year!! What a way to end 2020 abs start 2021. I think the push for 7 mill really sums up what this community is all about. That, and @MWard

I love that we as a community are going to achieve this massive goal. What a perfect end to a mostly crappy 2020. Can’t wait to see what awaits us in 2021.

Happy New Year THP!

Happy New Year (in advance?) everyone! Am very thankful that at least 2020 brought me to the THP community.

Just one more time if it hasn't been said enough. Thank you and the THP team for creating and fostering a place like this.

Happy New Year to all on THP! You have all make this year a little more bearable. Stay safe and let’s have a big 2021!

Happy New Year everyone, thanks for a great year on THP despite the charlie foxtrot in real life.

Great job everyone! I am so thankful I found this place in 2020 in what otherwise would have been a very rough year! Let’s end this one with a bang!

Back