HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

The guy at penn station laughed too hard when he asked what our order name was and I said “Shelby” and he heard @HarlettoScara talk. It was glorious.
That would have been fantastic to see! Haha!

I had to go and read the rules to Wolf. It feels complicated.
It’s not too bad once you play a couple holes to figure it out
Until you get to the point where there are double for birdies, triple for eagles, carry overs, hammer, and cry baby. Then it gets complicated and expensive. I play with too many degenerates apparently. 🤣
We kept it simple. Low ball, low total, double on birdies and of course lone Wolf extras.

Might as well play from the Championship tees then too, if it's all about the chaos! Haha! 😂
It was discussed but they were closed. We basically played from the Black yardage today on most holes where they had the golds.

How did my ball get here??!

View attachment 9125739
I couldn’t believe that when I walked up on it. Still don’t know how considering we teed off directly on the other side of the stake. I still say the old guys behind us put it there 😁

He wasn’t totally sure at first but I think it was a success after it was all consumed 😁
Man, the number you did on me with chicken and waffles in Chicago. This makes me so happy lol

Please tell me that was recorded.
It was NOT thankfully. The guys unfortunately won’t be able to forget it any time soon tho :LOL:

Texas you’re on deck. You have one helluva guy coming your way. Gonna be hard to see him on that Hacker side of the MC.

What an absolute awesome day with @HarlettoScara, @DataDude and @KY Golfer . Everything you could ask for in a foursome with THPers. Good golf, great conversation, and even better banter. We laughed hard and gave each other s*** all day in the most perfect ways possible. Thank you so much for inviting me out with you guys.

enjoy the rest of your trip @HarlettoScara!!!!

@HarlettoScara it’s been 3 long years in the making. It was worth the wait buddy. Truly an honor to meet and hang with you Sir. Enjoy the hell outta the rest of your US Tour and finally making it to The Morgan Cup.

@xThor & @DataDude let’s not make it so dang long next time.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back