Headed to the 2024 PGA Show

We missed each other last year so it was great to meet up this year. Will definitely need to tee it up next year.
We were able to play this afternoon at Shingle Creek today and finished with the sun setting and the moon rising.

Tell me more. How soft was it?
It wasn’t particularly soft per se, but it didn’t have the “ting” of the aluminum insert. Same great roll with a solid feel. Very nice to me. More of what I prefer.

It wasn’t particularly soft per se, but it didn’t have the “ting” of the aluminum insert. Same great roll with a solid feel. Very nice to me. More of what I prefer.
Thats good to hear. Too mushy and I don’t like it.

I'd sure love to be there! I grew up playing golf in Orlando, at Rio Pinar CC - I have no idea what kind of condition the course is in now, but it would be a wonderful trip down memory lane!

Also, back in the 70's and 80's, Al & Linda's La Cantina had the best steaks I can ever recall having. I think they divorced some time ago, and it's now just Linda's La Cantina: https://www.lindaslacantina.com/

Again, no idea how that has held up over the decades either.

@Jtubb17 convinced me that the Squeeze grip trainer helped him. So I took advantage of a show special to get one with the Force Pedal bundle.

View attachment 9238130iiiiii
I am a longtime Super Speed user. Checking out the Protocols I watched the videos using the Force Pedals and I think it looks like something worth adding. I could not find any threads here or reviews. Have you had a chance to do the force pedal protocols ? Any thoughts ?

I am a longtime Super Speed user. Checking out the Protocols I watched the videos using the Force Pedals and I think it looks like something worth adding. I could not find any threads here or reviews. Have you had a chance to do the force pedal protocols ? Any thoughts ?
Have watched the Super Speed protocols for the force Pedals and participated in a webinar too. Have just started doing the protocols. Have not started with the Swueeze protocols yet.

Back