Headed to the 2024 PGA Show

Browndog

TEEm Tour Edge 2023
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Heading to the PGA Show next week. Will be there Tuesday through Friday. Looking forward to seeing and trying a bunch of stuff and maybe even playing some golf while I’m there.

Who else will be in Orlando next week?

Heading to the PGA Show next week. Will be there Tuesday through Friday. Looking forward to seeing and trying a bunch of stuff and maybe even playing some golf while I’m there.

Man I wish!

Nice! Have a great time!

I'm jealous. I think going to the PGA show would be awesome.

Hoping you have a blast!

Have gone often but not this year. Enjoy.

Fun!

Hoping you have a blast!

Have fun, hopefully the weather cooperates if you planned on going to the outdoor portion of demo day.

Meanwhile, I’m having flashbacks to sprinting around the show floor and having 7+ mile walks per day

giphy.gif

Man I’m jealous!

Super-jealous here as well. Going to "The British Golf Show" in May which looks like it might be fun, taking my son, but it won't be a patch on the PGA Show from what I have seen on YouTube....

Sounds like a lot of fun @Browndog , have a great time!!

I'm thinking about attending the LPGA ladies' in Lake NONA either Thur or Fri.

Where is the PGA show?

Freakin jealous for sure. Enjoy your time there. I’ll be there in spirit. I’m headed to the freaking cold north on Thursday. -16 lows when I arrive.

i'm in orlando but not going to the show. i used to enjoy going and testing out new clubs with the oems, but it's a lot different than it used to be.

Sounds like fun

Looking forward to tons of photos, details and multiple reports daily. Thanks!

@MWard we may be playing one day near Tampa. Trying to work it out now. Will let you know if we are in your neck of the woods.

Have fun out there @Browndog. Can’t wait to hear about the good stuff you find

Sounds awesome! Have fun!

I’ll be in the area Monday, but will be hammer down back towards Wilmywood.

One day I’ll make it down! Have a blast.

I’ll be at the Show for the whole week.

Back