Headed to the 2024 PGA Show

Yea, I’m jealous. Would love to walk around and see all the new stuff out.

Have a great time @Browndog. Take lots of photos of your escapades!

Hope you find time to share some things you liked at the show.

Just found out that we will playing the Dye’s Valley course at TPC Sawgrass on the way home Friday.

Still working on some other courses for Thursday.

Have a great time!
I would love to attend this show one day.

Demo day
IMG_0536.jpeg
IMG_0537.jpeg
Jose with Kyle Berkshire and Blair O’Neal.

New Alphard Electric push cart.IMG_0538.jpeg

IMG_0541.jpeg

New Zebra putter model. Really liked how the white line on the top of the face framed the ball.
IMG_0540.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpeg
    IMG_0539.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 4
IMG_0549.jpegBridgestone’s new Tour B with the Mindset alignment aid. Excuse the feet in the picture. 😏
IMG_0548.jpeg

One of my buddies loves tie dye. Got him a couple sample towels.
IMG_0550.jpeg

@Jtubb17 convinced me that the Squeeze grip trainer helped him. So I took advantage of a show special to get one with the Force Pedal bundle.

IMG_0551.jpeg

The new Cobra Vintage putters with the Pebax insert felt really good to me.
IMG_0552.jpeg

@Jtubb17 convinced me that the Squeeze grip trainer helped him. So I took advantage of a show special to get one with the Force Pedal bundle.

View attachment 9238130
Every year I went which was about 6 years straight I would buy a special offer deal at show. A few very nice. A few quite forgetable.

My favorite hat brand. Model X210P
IMG_0555.jpeg

Looks like something similar to the new Volt - or is it their in house cart minus the motor?
Motors are in the wheels, battery fits into the tube that connects to the front wheel. Very slick ands folds up super compact.

Motors are in the wheels, battery fits into the tube that connects to the front wheel. Very slick ands folds up super compact.
Any hints on planned pricing?

Any hints on planned pricing?
Sorry, didn’t ask. I’ve the got the V2 wheels which I really like so I wasn’t in the market for the cart.

Met up with @smgoldstein today at the show. What a great guy!

The folks I’ve met through THP have been awesome!

The only thing better is playing golf with THPers.

Back