Hello form Georgia!

:welcome:

Thank you! I'm going to guess you are an Auburn fan? Which is alright w me. But GO DAWGS!

Fan? Yes. But also an Auburn grad.

Those pups of yours need a Natty soon, Smart has them in the cusp...

Fan? Yes. But also an Auburn grad.

Those pups of yours need a Natty soon, Smart has them in the cusp...

Yes a real live Auburn Tiger! Already w the trash talk and spring football just got finished!

Yes a real live Auburn Tiger! Already w the trash talk and spring football just got finished!

I’m somewhat of an Auburn Tiger. Did my time and put in the work.

Best moment of my football career came in your stadium in 2005. Will never forget those emotions.

Are you referring to the Auburn team that had Ronnie Brown, Can I Williams and Jason Campbell? Or they may have been the year before?

Are you referring to the Auburn team that had Ronnie Brown, Can I Williams and Jason Campbell? Or they may have been the year before?

That was 2004.

2005 was in Athens with Brandon Cox at QB and the most amazing 4th & 15 conversion ever.

Well thank you for the refreshing memory. I will say this about Au urn, I have always enjoyed myself any time I went. The city of Auburn really loves their tigers. It too has that yall may have a rough season! Either way I'm glad to see at true Auburn Tiger. Sec is schools are the best, only one exception and that is Alabama.

Well thank you for the refreshing memory. I will say this about Au urn, I have always enjoyed myself any time I went. The city of Auburn really loves their tigers. It too has that yall may have a rough season! Either way I'm glad to see at true Auburn Tiger. Sec is schools are the best, only one exception and that is Alabama.

We agree there, But I don’t speak of the other school across the state...

Welcome to THP!

Paging @Tadashi70

I spent a lot of time up there working before I retired a year and a half ago. We usually have an unofficial THP gathering in Valdosta at Kinderlou Forest in the fall so keep your eyes open for details on that if you are interested.

Sup Sox, hows it hanging?

I do live in Columbus and am a member of Columbus Country Club.

The County Club is the only course in Columbus I have not been able to play. From what I have heard, the course is in great condition and an all around nice place to play 18. If you are ever in need of an extra golfer I'm interested. All the guys I used to play golf with have moved or don't play anymore. I'm always looking for someone to golf with.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sup Sox, hows it hanging?

I do live in Columbus and am a member of Columbus Country Club.
It's still hanging. Beckoned you because the new member that started this thread is from Columbus.

Welcome Thomas from Senoia, Ga glad you joined THP!

Welcome aboard!

Are you ever around Columbus? Senoia isnt to far from me.

Yeah occasionally my wife’s sister and family lives there. We see them and go play Callaway Gardens or drive to Auburn and play RTJ. And yes another legitimate Auburn fan and alum!

Next time you are in the area, send me a message and we could play a round of golf. I don't have any people who really want to play golf lately.

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome. I live in northeast Atlanta but we occasionally create informal outings that you’re always welcome to join in on!

Welcome to THP!!

When ever you may want to play around of golf sent me a message and I'll give you my contract information. Oxbow is a fun course.

Back