Hello from a golf store worker in Las Vegas.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. Was in Vegas last month what a great city

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP !

I work at Vegas Golf Inc. On Sahara and Decatur, you can find us here. https://goo.gl/maps/TV9MUvMAVrL2

We have a website and an Ebay store that has all our used clubs, but I'm not sure about the protocol here so I don't want to put the links to them if I'm not allowed to.

EDIT: Whoops meant to have this as a reply to VegasMav, must have clicked wrong one.

Welcome to THP!

I've seen your shop a few times, but I've never been in. What is your niche? What sets you apart from the big boys?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

welcome to THP! Looking forward to your insights on the equipment and knowledge!

Welcome to THP!

I work at Vegas Golf Inc. On Sahara and Decatur, you can find us here. https://goo.gl/maps/TV9MUvMAVrL2

We have a website and an Ebay store that has all our used clubs, but I'm not sure about the protocol here so I don't want to put the links to them if I'm not allowed to.

EDIT: Whoops meant to have this as a reply to VegasMav, must have clicked wrong one.

Know the shop. Purchased there before.

Welcome to the site! Made me feel old when you defined a classic Japanese car as one introduced in the 80s. Curious about your "CS" interest. I can think of several possibilities as to what the "CS" stands for, but you tell us. Kudos by the way for making an effort to learn more to serve your customers.

Welcome to THP!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Glad you finally jumped in!

I see you like classic Japanese cars, what cars have you been working on? Huge import fan myself.

Welcome to THp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aloha. I've driven by this place a few times on my way to AGC. Will stop in next time, to at least say hi.

Welcome to THP!

I've seen your shop a few times, but I've never been in. What is your niche? What sets you apart from the big boys?

We can regrip and adjust your clubs right there as long as there aren't too many people inside. also our used club selection keeps things fresh.

Welcome to the site! Made me feel old when you defined a classic Japanese car as one introduced in the 80s. Curious about your "CS" interest. I can think of several possibilities as to what the "CS" stands for, but you tell us. Kudos by the way for making an effort to learn more to serve your customers.

Its not me its the Gov! I also have worked on some 70s and 60s, but the ones that I own are 85. I guess two definitions for CS, Computer science and Counter-Strike, been doing both since I was 7.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Back