hello from a new golfer (literally) in Utah

NEW for the 2014 Golf Pass: Stay and play discounts at golf courses in St. George, Mesquite and The Homestead

hmm i lived in mesquite for 5 years. havent been back in a while. this might be worth it on its own. i have some friends talking about a trip down in feb march time frame

Unfortunately a lot of the St. George deals are only available in the summer, but I see myself easily getting my moneys worth out of the pass. I plan on using most of the free rounds in there.

I have yet to play at the Ranches, though it isn't too far from me. Looks like a good deal.

I have yet to play at the Ranches, though it isn't too far from me. Looks like a good deal.

it's a great course. I've only played there in scramble tourneys(5 times I think) never just a round of golf but its got a good layout. I like it a lot.

hey all if i have some questions about irons selections which section do i put it in so i can get experienced peoples thoughts on it? i dont really see a newb question posting area

ok ill think up my question. just didnt know if that was the right place for newbie questions

Back