hello from a new golfer (literally) in Utah

Mike,
Welcome to THP!
Glad you found us!

There's a wealth of info here wether it be shafts, clubs, balls, accessories, swing tips.
You name it, THP is second to none!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Welcome to THP! You will quickly learn this isn't like any other forums!

Welcome to THP! From the screen name, can I assume that you have or had a Mille? That was always one of my favorite bikes.

Hiiiiii...... Welcome to THP... I am also new to this forum.... :act-up: :act-up:

Hi Mike.... welcome to the world of golf and THP. They will both grow on you.

Welcome to THP Mike.

Welcome to THP

Howdie and welcome to :thp: :hello:

Welcome to the game (and THP!)

welcome to THP. as a fellow utahn(slc area) i can tell you that you picked the game up at the wrong time, you are gonna have fantasies all winter about golfing now. it's excrutiating. :beat-up:

good choice on the amp cell and good luck getting some new irons.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and Golf!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Nice to meet you !!

Good luck with your game and :welcome:

Welcome to THP! From the screen name, can I assume that you have or had a Mille? That was always one of my favorite bikes.

yes a 2000 with the arrow ti shot gun pipes and chip. i got it when i was in the service and stationed in italy

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP. as a fellow utahn(slc area) i can tell you that you picked the game up at the wrong time, you are gonna have fantasies all winter about golfing now. it's excrutiating. :beat-up:

good choice on the amp cell and good luck getting some new irons.

yup about the excruciating. atleast i got a putter i like for the time being (it was in my top 4 list, golf galaxy didnt have the seemore i wanted and this one sunk the most putts while i was on their putting green). i been doing 40 putts a night and in the morning in the basement hallway figured that was a must for when the snow hits. i know the speed is off but im working on the aim. also want to get a little green pad to chip and what not out of the garage when the snow hits. im down in A.F. and have been doing the range at fox hollow and random holes there. its only about 5 blocks away, if i was good i could hit the house from the hole by the little pond.

Welcome to THP Mike !

Welcome!

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

yup about the excruciating. atleast i got a putter i like for the time being (it was in my top 4 list, golf galaxy didnt have the seemore i wanted and this one sunk the most putts while i was on their putting green). i been doing 40 putts a night and in the morning in the basement hallway figured that was a must for when the snow hits. i know the speed is off but im working on the aim. also want to get a little green pad to chip and what not out of the garage when the snow hits. im down in A.F. and have been doing the range at fox hollow and random holes there. its only about 5 blocks away, if i was good i could hit the house from the hole by the little pond.

Welcome. I'm about 5 blocks away too we will have to meet up for a round there some time.

Back