Hello from Chicago

Welcome jshim!

I ventured out a few times this year to Highlands of Elgin -- probably the closest I've been to your neck of the woods.

The courses I play at the most are Harborside and Jackson Park, driven largely by who I can get to play with me. I also play a lot of random courses in the west and north suburbs (again, depends on who I can find to play with me).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love highlands. Thp had events there the last couple years.

Look for the Chicago regional thread. There's plenty of fellow hackers in the area!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Love highlands. Thp had events there the last couple years.

Look for the Chicago regional thread. There's plenty of fellow hackers in the area!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Will do!

:welcome:

Welcome!

Hello from Chicago

Welcome to THP. I know a guy in Chicago who is on here frequently. If he tries to get you to play Blackstone out in Marengo RUN! J/k. Solid group of guys down that way.

Last edited:
Welcome, jshim! Glad to have another Chicago-lander join THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Nope, you're doing the Grandaddy thread right. Otherwise, you can follow the main new post page or browse by particular forum that you're interested. So many ways to THP and they're all good!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

The Grandaddy thread is about the most extreme case of drinking from the firehose there is. Aside from hitting refresh every 5 minutes, I don't know that there is a "good" way to keep up.

I was thinking "Quit your job" was the most effective way to keep up with the Granddaddy.

Welcome to THP!

like other said, the Grandaddy thread is hard to keep up with, but it is awesome.

Welcome to THP!

The Grandaddy thread moves WAY faster than a typical thread, so don't feel bad!

Lot's of great THP'ers in the Chicago area!

I was thinking "Quit your job" was the most effective way to keep up with the Granddaddy.

Taking vacation days seems a bit less extreme ;)

Welcome to THP !!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Back