Hello from Colorado

Reaction score
Handicap
None
Hey guys and gals,

Another new guy here. Well I'm a below average golfer who is really just obsessed with the game. I have a bunch of other hobbies but I would say Golf is my main de-stressor. I am helicopter pilot in the Army to pay the bills. Other than that I'm looking forward to being a part of the THP community.

Hey guys and gals,

Another new guy here. Well I'm a below average golfer who is really just obsessed with the game. I have a bunch of other hobbies but I would say Golf is my main de-stressor. I am helicopter pilot in the Army to pay the bills. Other than that I'm looking forward to being a part of the THP community.
Welcome to THP! Jump in with both feet. Its a great golf community.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Glad to see a fellow veteran join THP! Welcome man! Go Navy Beat ARMY lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, and thank you for your service!

Welcome! Where in colorado? There are quite a few of us and would love to have you join us when we play! Check us out in the metro Denver threas

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Wanna hear a helicopter joke? Or an army joke? Or a pilot joke?

-signed former USAF aircraft mechanic.

Welcome!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Welcome. Stick around and you'll like it here.

welcome to THP!!!

:welcome:

Welcome! Where in colorado? There are quite a few of us and would love to have you join us when we play! Check us out in the metro Denver threas

Wow thanks everybody for the warm welcome. I do think I will thoroughly enjoy this forum and end up spending entirely too much time here, lol. And KC720, I'm down in the Springs stationed at Fort Carson.

Welcome to THP!!

There are several of us former or current .mil guys on here. You'll fit in fine. :D

Welcome to THP!

Love the avatar. Thanks for your service to the country.

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard, and thank you for your service!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Good to see another CO member and thank you for your service! Always a spot open or one can be made as we try to get out as often as we can.

Back