Hello from Glasgow, Scotland

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP, where do you play?

Hi Chas

Mainly the Parkland courses around my local town of East Kilbride, including East Kilbride GC and Broadlees GC. We have quite a few nice courses which have matured well over the years.

Not played any links yet though, although Troon is on my radar as I am 30-40 minutes away

I'm also new to the forum.

I'm over in East Calder, playing out of Harburn GC.

Hey Dougie

Nice one, do you get much chance to play over on the east coast? I was lucky enough to play Archerfield Fidra, beautiful course but very challenging with that North Sea wind!

Welcome to THP.

Hi Chas

Mainly the Parkland courses around my local town of East Kilbride, including East Kilbride GC and Broadlees GC. We have quite a few nice courses which have matured well over the years.

Not played any links yet though, although Troon is on my radar as I am 30-40 minutes away[/QUOTE

i play at torrance park in Motherwell, played playsport a few times, bit short but some decent copies of famous holes

Welcome to Paradise! :D

Last edited:
Welcome to THP.

Yes played a few down the east coast, Longniddry, Kilspindie, Craigielaw, West Links at North Berwick, Archerfield and the Renaissance. Love playing links golf.

Have you played any courses in East Renfrewshire? Eastwood, ERGC two very good tracks.

Nice to meet you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Hello and welcome!

Hello and Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP and glad you found the game again!

Back