Hello from Glasgow, Scotland

dvdwto86

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi All, new to the forum have been a lurker for a little while now so thought why not get involved! I have only just started playing golf again this year after a 10 year hiatus (I know, long time!) but I am hooked.

I am slowly been replacing my 10+ year old set in a bid to improve my game and looking to break 100 for the first time in the new season, and bring that handicap down.

Look forward to meeting you all

Hi All, new to the forum have been a lurker for a little while now so thought why not get involved! I have only just started playing golf again this year after a 10 year hiatus (I know, long time!) but I am hooked.

I am slowly been replacing my 10+ year old set in a bid to improve my game and looking to break 100 for the first time in the new season, and bring that handicap down.

welcome to THP, where do you play?

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, hope to come see your Country next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

I'm also new to the forum.

I'm over in East Calder, playing out of Harburn GC.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Good on you for going from lurker to participant. Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome, happy to have you with us all the way from Scotland...awesome!! :banana:

Back