Hello from Kansas

ff277

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all,

Name here is Brody. I live about 30 minutes outside of Wichita. I pretty well suck at golf (scorecard app figured my handicap was around 21) but I love playing anyways. Good to meet you guys, hope to learn a ton from y'all. :D

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

welcome to THP, Brody! And it looks like you've got a new addition to your family there, so congrats on that as well!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome neighbor to the north. I don't think I would list a 21 cap as sucking at this game, at least I hope not when I am carrying a 28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the forum!

welcome to THP, Brody! And it looks like you've got a new addition to your family there, so congrats on that as well!

Old picture...she's 2 now. And I'm not really sure why tapatalk made it my profile pic. She's a great golf partner though, I can throw her plastic clubs in the cart with me and every time I make a shot she will too. Its great.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Welcome Brody!

Welcome. I grew up in Lawrence, not too far away.

Welcome to Thp

Welcome! There's a couple of us here in Wichita that play from time to time

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome Brody! Great name btw, my sons name is Brody, but you don't see it a lot.

Welcome to THP! I'm sure you'll enjoy this place, we all love it

Welcome to THP Brody!

Welcome from Doo-Daa itself. :D
Wich direction a N S E or W ?

Welcome to THP! i'm sure the reason you joined the forums was to get better and have fun doing it too. That's why i joined.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the team Brody!

Welcome to the forum Brody!

Back