Hello from Korea,

MXVCF

Reaction score
I live next to a golf course and have free time, so I thought it would be a good time to start golfing.

I just started weekly lessons and will buy some clubs and hopefully play a round in a few weeks.

Welcome! Good luck with the lessons. It’s a great game and lots of fun!

Welcome to THP and to the great game of golf! Glad you found us!

Hello from Korea,

Hopefully the civilized Korea!

Nonetheless welcome!

Sent from HTX

Last edited:
Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

What part? I was born in Suwon and lived in anjongri near camp Humphreys. Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard!

Songtan, Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggido. ( Just south of Seoul)
[h=1][/h]

Welcome to THP! I travel to Seoul a couple times a year... most recently a week ago and I have a proposed trip in late May or early June. I've always wanted to bring my clubs and play, now I will have an excuse....

If and when my trip is confirmed I will let you know if you have time and interest in playing.

Welcome

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

I live next to a golf course and have free time, so I thought it would be a good time to start golfing.

I just started weekly lessons and will buy some clubs and hopefully play a round in a few weeks.

:welcome:

Thats how I started. The best advice anyone can give you is take lessons until you feel like you are starting to hit the ball decently and then play a round. Don't get frustrated when you first hit the course either. Hitting balls off a flat driving range surface and having all sorts of lies and grasses on the course are totally different. Also, course management is a major skill that takes a long time to really master. Golf can be a very frustrating sport but remember you are doing it for fun and regardless of how rough a particular round may be there will always be positives from each round and try to focus on those!

Well Korea is the mecha for golf lessons so you're in good hands there. Be sure to post up some info on your lessons, would be cool to see how they do things out there.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Back