Hello from Nashville, TN

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I work about 10 minutes from Gaylord Springs and play out of Five Oaks in Lebanon. Would love to link up for a round when this crap weather finally leaves.

Welcome fellow Tennessean to THP!

Welcome to THP! I work about 10 minutes from Gaylord Springs and play out of Five Oaks in Lebanon. Would love to link up for a round when this crap weather finally leaves.

Sounds great! I have only gotten to play at Five Oaks once and that was last year during a scramble so I'd love to come out there sometime as well. I actually live in Lebanon and work in Mt. Juliet.

Welcome to THP Mike

Welcome to THP Mike, glad you're here!

Hi Mike.....welcome !

Lots of TN guys on here! Welcome Mike!

My name is Mike and I got back into golf about 3 years ago. When I was in high school I worked for a local golf course and played constantly. 4 years of college and starting a career held me down to only playing a few times a year but as of about 3 years ago I really got back into it and joined Gaylord Springs Golf Links in Nashville, TN. Its a great club that a lot of people don't really know about. Come check it out if you're ever in town this way. 2014 is going to be a big year for me. I plan to break 40 and break 80 at some point this year, I consistently shoot in the low to mid 80s but I have made some serious upgrades in equipment this year and I have a buddy that is going to be grinding with me on the range and he is by far the best player I have ever played with. Anyway, there is my short intro. So far lots of cool peeps on this site and looking forward to chatting golf with all you addicts!

Hey Mike,
I got to play Gaylord Springs for my first time back in 2012, Have played Two Rivers and The Presidental course at The Hermitage. Really looking forward to playing Gaylord Springs again in June. This place is great for having golfer all over that can relate to different courses and spread the wealth of knowledge.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back