Hello from Oregon

bonknhead

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi there, new member from Oregon. The golf season (well, at least the dry golf season) is a short one here, but I try to play just about every weekend.

I typically play only nine holes at a time, due to time constraints and family needs. I love the game and learn more about myself and the game every year.

Nice site here. Thanks for the tip Diane!

Welcome to THP bonknhead!

Welcome to THP. glad you found us.

Hillsboro OR. Small world. I spent some time at old PU in Cornelius working on a degree. I will pass by there in a few weeks on my way to Astoria. You will like this website:clapp:

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP! Oregon is a great place! I'm actually in Eugene as I type.

Welcome to THP! Oregon is a great place! I'm actually in Eugene as I type.

Well, you're hear durinig a great time of year! Summers in Oregon are great! I've been here for 16 years, formerly from Southern California, and before that Hawaii.

After yesterdays' rain, it'll be nice for the next week or so. Time to wash the car!

Welcome. This is a great site!

:welcome:

Well, you're hear durinig a great time of year! Summers in Oregon are great! I've been here for 16 years, formerly from Southern California, and before that Hawaii.

After yesterdays' rain, it'll be nice for the next week or so. Time to wash the car!

It's been great so far! I love it here! Yesterday while I was at the course, lightning struck on hole 11 or 12 and also on the range, luckily I was inside eating lunch though!

welcome!!

It's been great so far! I love it here! Yesterday while I was at the course, lightning struck on hole 11 or 12 and also on the range, luckily I was inside eating lunch though!

I played 9 holes late yesterday (5-7pm) and got showered a little, but no lightning or thunder. Nothing like holding up a 3ft lightning rod to attract some unwanted attention!

Nothing like holding up a 3ft lightning rod to attract some unwanted attention!
No worries, thats what the rubber on the grips are for. :act-up:

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP, bonknhead - even if Diane sent you. :eyepoke:

Perfect timing Hacker.

Osahar :snub:

Bonknhead - Welcome!

Yeah, we won't hold that against you.

Who the heck invited Diane anyway? hehe

Welcome to THP!

Hey, Diane's the best thing you've done so far, Smallie!

We have been invaded by noobies!!! Fear not though, we're certainly not like just about every other forum you'll see on the net....we love noobies, the more the merrier!!! Welcome to THP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

We have been invaded by noobies!!! Fear not though, we're certainly not like just about every other forum you'll see on the net....we love noobies, the more the merrier!!! Welcome to THP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Thanks for the welcomes.

I certainly don't "fear" anyone here, as I participate in many forums. Of course, they're all a bit different - I expect that. Type to you all later.

Back