Hello from Palm Coast Fl

mav52

Reaction score
Just wanted to say HI. I've been playing AT golf since I started in my mid 30's., I just loved the comradery and friendships I've developed over time all due to this great game.. Head and neck stage 4 Cancer put a stop to things about 2 years ago, but I've been cleared to start up again. I guess you could say I'm a senior golfer now at 67, I've had to change all of my clubs except my wedges and putter so a swing and club fitter are working with me, to get a swing that doesn't "hurt" . Anyway, I so enjoy the outside and just being out with friends and family again is freaking awesome. Anyway, hello.

Welcome to THP.
Love Palm Coast

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard! I loved my one visit to Palm Coast.

Just wanted to say HI. I've been playing AT golf since I started in my mid 30's., I just loved the comradery and friendships I've developed over time all due to this great game.. Head and neck stage 4 Cancer put a stop to things about 2 years ago, but I've been cleared to start up again. I guess you could say I'm a senior golfer now at 67, I've had to change all of my clubs except my wedges and putter so a swing and club fitter are working with me, to get a swing that doesn't "hurt" . Anyway, I so enjoy the outside and just being out with friends and family again is freaking awesome. Anyway, hello.
Welcome to THP and back to the wonderful game of golf. Congratulations!!! Don't be a stranger, my friend. This place is a blast!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP…just up the road in Ponte Vedra.

Welcome to THP. Have good bud at Hammock Dunes and visit him often.

Welcome aboard

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, we have a 60 and over thread you can ;ppk at also.

It is also in forom under cleveland golf.

Welcome to THP glad you’re cleared to play!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Glad to hear you are in remission & prayers that it stays that way! Awesome that your able to golf and enjoy the game & the people again!

Back