Hello from San Diego

BreakfastBall

Reaction score
Handicap
16ish
Hi All,

New to HP and been playing the game for about a decade and much more seriously the last 5 years...about 16 HCP. Lived in DC for many years prior to finally getting back to one of the great meccas for golf when we moved to CA. I'm playing year round and have found a fantastic instructor that's really helping me continue to improve. I'm sure, like all you, once you get bit hard by this maddening game...there's no turning back. I love everything about and especially the fact that it is so challenging to be halfway decent. Look forward to learning from many of you who are further down the road on your golf journey.

Cheers

Welcome to THP! You'll love it here!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!!! What courses are you playing in then SD area?

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! San Diego has some great golf! Interested to hear where you frequent.

Welcome to THP! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Welcome to THP! Plenty of good golf in and around San Diego, and year-round great weather for it!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Hi All,

New to HP and been playing the game for about a decade and much more seriously the last 5 years...about 16 HCP. Lived in DC for many years prior to finally getting back to one of the great meccas for golf when we moved to CA. I'm playing year round and have found a fantastic instructor that's really helping me continue to improve. I'm sure, like all you, once you get bit hard by this maddening game...there's no turning back. I love everything about and especially the fact that it is so challenging to be halfway decent. Look forward to learning from many of you who are further down the road on your golf journey.

Cheers
Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome! Love the name.

You'll love it here!

Welcome to THP!!! What courses are you playing in then SD area?
Thanks for the multiple welcomes! Very much appreciated. I live in the Aviara neighborhood and that has quickly become a favorite even though I'm not a member. A buddy is a member and we play there a fair amount. I play Carlsbad Crossings with my boys and with some friends here and there. Other courses I've tried in the last year include: La Costa, Arrowood, St. Marks, The Vineyard and Twin Oaks to name a few. I'll start to move inland as "winter" hits (a joke for those of you who have a real winter) toward Escondido the Eastern part of the county. I'll also be out in Palm Desert for Thanksgiving and get try a few places our there. There are so many places to play, so I'd love suggestions from those you that live here or have played here a lot and I'm always for a round, so let me know. I have NOT played Torrey yet. I plan to walk on some weekday this winter since tee times are a pain to get. Look forward to getting to you know you all continuing to grow my game!

Thanks for the multiple welcomes! Very much appreciated. I live in the Aviara neighborhood and that has quickly become a favorite even though I'm not a member. A buddy is a member and we play there a fair amount. I play Carlsbad Crossings with my boys and with some friends here and there. Other courses I've tried in the last year include: La Costa, Arrowood, St. Marks, The Vineyard and Twin Oaks to name a few. I'll start to move inland as "winter" hits (a joke for those of you who have a real winter) toward Escondido the Eastern part of the county. I'll also be out in Palm Desert for Thanksgiving and get try a few places our there. There are so many places to play, so I'd love suggestions from those you that live here or have played here a lot and I'm always for a round, so let me know. I have NOT played Torrey yet. I plan to walk on some weekday this winter since tee times are a pain to get. Look forward to getting to you know you all continuing to grow my game!
By the by....got the privilege of playing Bandon this past September for the first time ever...humbling and amazing!!! Will save that for another thread.

Welcome to THP!

Back