Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. Nice bag setup

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Been lurking for a couple of months, just joined y'all. Very informative site. Thanks for having me.

Play a little rinky dink 9 hole muni daily weather permitting. Try to play Colovista and/or Pine Forrest in Bastrop every couple of months.

Rocking a 1983 Club Car:cool:

Upgraded from my old Tommy Armor silver scots last year after taking a decade off. Upgraded from the strata set to XR woods and the Edge hybrid/iron set this year.

and finally replaced the old ping pal after 25 years with the Versa 1W

Welcome aboard. How's the odyssey works putter working out for you. Thinking of picking one up.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome fellow Texan!

Welcome! When did Colo Vista open back up? Have an uncle in Bastrop, may need to make a trip over that way.

Welcome aboard. How's the odyssey works putter working out for you. Thinking of picking one up.

I've had the putter for just over a month, it has been fantastic. Smooth roll and consistent.

Last edited:
:welcome:

Welcome! When did Colo Vista open back up? Have an uncle in Bastrop, may need to make a trip over that way.

Think it was August of 2014. Course is the same but the green fees dropped considerably, $25-30 with cart $40-45 weekends. New owner after the fires and original owners passing. Course wasn't affected much. I love the 15th hole.

PK4kGuH.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Nice set! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back