Hello THP from Charlotte NC

Welcome to THP! Great site, lots of info and some super nice people on here!

Welcome to THP! 330-yard drives and 62 from the tips? Please! That's an off day, haha! :alien2: Seriously, I think you'll enjoy the vibe here.

Welcome, I crush the ball 250 on a good day. Look out lol

Welcome to THP and I think you've made the right choice. This is my first golf "community", as you will see its more than a forum, and it will be my last.

Welcome. You're going to love it here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

I can tell already just from browsing around and the welcome that this is going to be a lot more of a chill vibe.

Welcome!

welcome

Welcome!!! I lived in Charlotte for a number of years. Loved it and I miss it still today. This is a great place. Enjoy!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP from Concord,NC

So after about 10-12 years of not playing I am getting back into golf. I have been hitting the range for about 4-5 months using some older clubs I bought cheap. My swing is awful and I had surgery on my right knee(the reason I stoped playing) so I am having to relearn what to do. I was a chef so I never had time to golf so thats why I never picked it back up, but I just had my first son and decided to leave the culinary industry and now work in accounting for a very large bank so I have bankers hours which gives me tons of time to play when I am not spending time with my little man.

Sorry for the rant but hello. I am on other forums but I wanted to see how this one compares to the other and see if it isn't as uptight and not everyone is bombing 330yard drive scoring 62 from the tips.

Welcome aboard and enjoy! Take care of that right knee as it can be relentless in giving you a pain in the arse. :beat-up: Been there done that.

Welcome to THP!

Back