Hello THP world,

Been around for a little while on various forums but since a good friend of mine is now part of the THP team, HipCheck, I have come over to support him and check things out. Look forward to learning and sharing with other members and being part of the THP community.

A little about me:
I'll keep this short as to not bore anyone but I'm a decent player and love to test equipment. One of my favorite things to do is try new shiny toys on course and not just on a launch monitor. I'm a firm believer in course testing being the absolute end all be all. Anyway, look forward to chatting with everyone! (y)(y)

Oh and i'll make sure to get my WITB shortly, it's under construction at the moment:p

-J13
Welcome! I do think you’ll enjoy it here!

welcome to paradise!

Thanks guys it's nice to feel the love

@DNice26 what up brotha:cool:

Thanks guys it's nice to feel the love

@DNice26 what up brotha:cool:
(y) I'm great J! Great to see you at THP. Excited to follow your witb and competition adventures!

(y) I'm great J! Great to see you at THP. Excited to follow your witb and competition adventures!

Thanks, my man. I'm excited to get a WITB going. It will be nice to start a fresh WITB and i plan on doing some updated pics to get it going. Stay tuned(y) As for competitive stuff it's not looking good this year. COVID is wreaking havoc on the tourney schedule for Maryland and my club. :mad:

Thanks, my man. I'm excited to get a WITB going. It will be nice to start a fresh WITB and i plan on doing some updated pics to get it going. Stay tuned(y) As for competitive stuff it's not looking good this year. COVID is wreaking havoc on the tourney schedule for Maryland and my club. :mad:
Same here on the competition front. I had ideas on playing in a fair number of qualifiers this year, but unlikely given the environment. Hopefully opening back up doesn't take us two steps back. Welcome again and looking forward to your content.

Welcome to THP. Plenty of club hoes here for you to connect with.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to Paradise!

What's up @J13!
Hello THP world,

Been around for a little while on various forums but since a good friend of mine is now part of the THP team, HipCheck, I have come over to support him and check things out. Look forward to learning and sharing with other members and being part of the THP community.

A little about me:
I'll keep this short as to not bore anyone but I'm a decent player and love to test equipment. One of my favorite things to do is try new shiny toys on course and not just on a launch monitor. I'm a firm believer in course testing being the absolute end all be all. Anyway, look forward to chatting with everyone! (y)(y)

Oh and i'll make sure to get my WITB shortly, it's under construction at the moment:p

-J13

Yes! Awesome to have @J13 here. Justin is a great golfer and even a better person. He does probably the most extensive WITB testing for himself each year I've ever seen. Welcome brother!

What's up @J13!

Yes! Awesome to have @J13 here. Justin is a great golfer and even a better person. He does probably the most extensive WITB testing for himself each year I've ever seen. Welcome brother!

Thanks for the kind words brotha. I look forward to learning and sharing and eventually starting up a WITB. It just has to stop raining to get some pics :mad:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

i'll make sure to get my WITB shortly, it's under construction at the moment

If you're like many of us, you might as well just make it and then adjust it later. Some of our WITBs are under constant construction.

If you're like many of us, you might as well just make it and then adjust it later. Some of our WITBs are under constant construction.

So what you're saying is no club is safe ;) My WITB thread will start soon. Just got some pics today as the sun was finally out.

So what you're saying is no club is safe ;) My WITB thread will start soon. Just got some pics today as the sun was finally out.

That's pretty accurate. Some things are safer than others, but nothing is unbeatable. Right now, the safest clubs in my bag are the 4h and my putter. Most in jeopardy are the Vokey wedges.

That's pretty accurate. Some things are safer than others, but nothing is unbeatable. Right now, the safest clubs in my bag are the 4h and my putter. Most in jeopardy are the Vokey wedges.

Check out the Cally MD5 Jaws wedges. Great performers and lots of grind options. (y)

Welcome to THP.

Back