Dent

MIA
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, just checking in.. got a few emails from people recomending the site.

Won't really be on here much as well as the Sandtrap. I really have nothing to do with golf right now. I will stop in though to talk to some of the regulars from the Sand Trap and to meet some new people.

PS- That was the hardest image verification I've ever had to make an account.

Dent,
We are very glad you could make it. We hope that you come by more often than that. Many of the members are done with golf for the year, but are here for the great conversation. Enjoy your time while you are here.

Hey Dent, that was quick! I'm with JB, hope you visit often!

Welcome Dent. Pleased to meet you. :clapp:

Its just not the same Dent without this next to his name.

Welcome, Dent!

"Down with Dick-tators!"

Welcome Dent!! Dude, you're too good to be away from golf, hope that turns around, but welcome none the less!!

Thanks for joining Dent. Your posts are always good.

Is your screenname really Dent*period*?

You've out cool-ed your own self!

(PS - I suck at image verifications too. It takes me several tries to do anything on myspace.)

Hi there, Dent. I didn't really get to know you at the Dictatorship, but your (excellent) reputation proceeds you.

Hey guys, just checking in.. got a few emails from people recomending the site.

Won't really be on here much as well as the Sandtrap. I really have nothing to do with golf right now. I will stop in though to talk to some of the regulars from the Sand Trap and to meet some new people.

PS- That was the hardest image verification I've ever had to make an account.

is the sand trap still up, and running,...? (I'm locked out):beat-up:

You are at the wrong place to ask that...You can always email the admin there.

is the sand trap still up, and running,...? (I'm locked out):beat-up:

Gosh--getting banned from the Dictatorship is beginning to sound like something special. I'd be tempted to go see if I can get banned as well, but I'm done there.

Its not hard Claire....Try typing the word "paradise"....

Its not hard Claire....Try typing the word "paradise"....

Josh, that's just too darn easy. I'd like people to believe I'm more complicated and mysterious than that... :D

Ah, Thanks for the warm welcomes guys. Your right JB I am going to put that avatar up ASAP.

And yes julie it is Dent. I couldn't make a username shorter than 5 characters.

It was between that and Dentv2.0 :p

We look forward to your input here. Always loved your posts way back when

Good to see you Dent.

Go check out the Junior forum.

hey 907, good to see you joined as well. I'm sure I'll enjoy this forum alot better.

Will check it out asap.

Promoted you based on your legendary status elsewhere, you want me to change it to Dent with out the . ???

Welcome

Back