hollywoodjack

The next JACK nicklaus
Reaction score
Hey im jack and my nicknames hollywood, ive been playing off and on for about 3 years and just recently decided to ge serious with it

1 tourney and i won it

Thanks for the new thread Hollywood. (and yes everyone does call him Hollywood at the club). Welcome to THP officially.

Welcome again to THP Hollywood!

Glad to have you hear, Hollywood! But are they referring to California or Florida when they call you that? ha ha. Is that the cockpit of a chopper in your avatar?

welcome jack... you'll love it here

Welcome Hollywood, great to have another junior here.

and they call me hollywood becuase they say i look like an actor out of hollywood california, i got the nickname like 4 years ago

and they call me hollywood becuase they say i look like an actor out of hollywood california, i got the nickname like 4 years ago

And this actor is?

And this actor is?

Spoiler
1756_1012611579.jpg

Marty Feldman?

i dont know they just say i look like someone out of hollywood not anyone specific but im guessing brad pitt

i dont know they just say i look like someone out of hollywood not anyone specific but im guessing brad pitt

haha, just guessing!

I am a celebrity as well...

225014.jpg

I can relate DD and Hollywood. I've been compared to a taller, more handsome and succesful version of Tom Cruise, but I don't see it. He's nowhere near as good looking as I am.

I can relate DD and Hollywood. I've been compared to a taller, more handsome and succesful version of Tom Cruise, but I don't see it. He's nowhere near as good looking as I am.

wish I had those looks... I was "the great Hambino" in the Sandlot!

When I was younger, everybody told me I looked like Robbie Benson.

When I was younger, everybody told me I looked like Robbie Benson.

hmm... haven't the slighest clue who that is! I'll have to check it out

Welcome--now no one can tell us we don't know Jack.

Welcome to THP Jack of the Hollywood. LOL

Back