Hey Y'all from WV

Welcome to THP

Welcome to awesomeness!

Welcome to THP! By the way, the Rocketballz irons can be found pretty cheap now, which I'm sure you know. I've been playing them for almost a year and have really, really enjoyed them.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise!

The first set of clubs I ever hit was the wilson gear effects! Welcome and you're going to love it here!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

mtneerinraleigh: I live in Huntington, the tri-state area, right where KY, OH and WV meet. Nice to see someone form the neighborhood!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP Geoff !

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP! This is a great place for all golf information. Glad you joined us.

Welcome to the party, I am from the other side on the WVA/VA border

Welcome to THP!

Welcome home geoff!

Welcome to :thp: Geoff!

Welcome to THP! WV is a beautiful state!

Yep I used my real name for my handle.

After 15 years off to get married, build a business from nothing and have two wonderful kids I am finally able to get back to golf :clapp:. I told the wife I am only doing it so my son can learn the game... she is humoring me and pretending to believe it.

I joined the THP after spending the last few evenings reading the testers thread from last year on the Taylormade Rocketballz Irons. Great thread!!! Best review I found anywhere on the net and I have been searching for weeks. That thread is what made me join THP. Real reviews for handicappers of all levels!

Because of course, after 15 years off I need new equipment! I am hitting my Wilson 1200 Gear Effect irons better than ever (purchased around 1991) but my pride requires that I have shinny new irons... I think I'll spend a quite a few more hours reading all these tester threads.

Great site folks! I am looking forward to making some new golf friends!

Welcome to THP Geoff! And of course you have to teach your kids to golf. It's a guy thing and it's a business thing too. They need to know how, even if they don't like it immediately. (At least, that's what I told my son after he outgrew the child-size clubs & I bought adult clubs for him off ebay, and he told me "I'm not gonna play golf!" Of course, now he loves it because all of his friends started playing too!)

Welcome to thp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

:welcome:

Back