Hey Y'all from WV

Geoff.

Reaction score
Handicap
Yep I used my real name for my handle.

After 15 years off to get married, build a business from nothing and have two wonderful kids I am finally able to get back to golf :clapp:. I told the wife I am only doing it so my son can learn the game... she is humoring me and pretending to believe it.

I joined the THP after spending the last few evenings reading the testers thread from last year on the Taylormade Rocketballz Irons. Great thread!!! Best review I found anywhere on the net and I have been searching for weeks. That thread is what made me join THP. Real reviews for handicappers of all levels!

Because of course, after 15 years off I need new equipment! I am hitting my Wilson 1200 Gear Effect irons better than ever (purchased around 1991) but my pride requires that I have shinny new irons... I think I'll spend a quite a few more hours reading all these tester threads.

Great site folks! I am looking forward to making some new golf friends!

Welcome Geoff. You came at a great time. So much awesome stuff going on on THP right now.

Welcome to THP! Glad you are able to get some time to play again. This is the place to be for great reviews and feedback.

Hey Geoff, welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP Geoff!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Geoff

Welcome to the forum Geoff!

:welcome: nice intro Geoff.

Welcome Geoff! Glad to have you and dive right in.

Welcome Geoff! Glad you found the site! Enjoy reading the testing threads and review, as there is an ocean of information right here at your disposal! Feel free to fire any questions my way if you need some help with anything!

Always happy to help out.

Welcome to THP! Where do you live in WV? I am originally from WV and graduated from WVU in 2000.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP Geoff

Exciting times at THP Geoff. Welcome!

Welcome! Enjoy

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, Geoff!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Great crowd of people. You'll enjoy it a bunch.

Welcome to THP Geoff!

Geoff, welcome to the one and only THP sir!

Back