Hi from Hamden, CT

braveheart

Reaction score
Handicap
My name is Mike and I have been playing golf for 5 years. I usually find a way to play every month of the year but the snow this year shut me out in January and its still on the ground now. I got down to Port St. Lucie, FLorida to play this past week though. I look forward to reading and contributing to threads here. Take care and have a good '09 golf season.

Wow another Mike! Welcome to THP!

Mike aka Smallville

My name is Mike and I have been playing golf for 5 years. I usually find a way to play every month of the year but the snow this year shut me out in January and its still on the ground now. I got down to Port St. Lucie, FLorida to play this past week though. I look forward to reading and contributing to threads here. Take care and have a good '09 golf season.

welcome... glad to see another New Englander

snow is KILLING me

Welcome aboard Mike! Hope Port St. Lucie treated you well while you were down here in the Sunshine State.

Welcome Mike!
Mike aka mytime.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Braveheart,

Another CT guy here! Welcome!

looks like a THP New England showdown is in store this summer...

As long as Braveheart's index is higher than mine, we're in business. :clapp:

Buzz I moved to CT Three years ago and quickly came back to FL within a year. Love West Hartford Center where I lived, but just too cold for me.

Ha, there are a good bit of New Englanders on here. You can count me in that group too starting in August. I'm moving to CT.

Nice! We'll have to make a plan to go play Beth Page Black together.

I nominate DD to sleep over night in line in the parking lot. Someone second that before DD weighs in!

Welcome! I"m not named Mike and I'm not from New England, but I learned to play golf in Port St. Lucie--at the IGA, to be exact.

Where did you play while down there?

Nice! We'll have to make a plan to go play Beth Page Black together.

I nominate DD to sleep over night in line in the parking lot. Someone second that before DD weighs in!

haha grogger... smooth

I'd LOVE to play there!

Buzz I moved to CT Three years ago and quickly came back to FL within a year. Love West Hartford Center where I lived, but just too cold for me.

Being that I grew up in the north the cold won't be such a culture shock to me, I hope haha. Hopefully I haven't been too "southern-ized" by the weather.

Welcome! I"m not named Mike and I'm not from New England, but I learned to play golf in Port St. Lucie--at the IGA, to be exact.

Where did you play while down there?
Eagle Marsh. Very challenging course, compared to others I have played in FL. It was more target oriented with some blind tee shots, waste bunkers and marshes all around. It was windy and cooler than usual down there but who cares I played golf.

Eagle Marsh. Very challenging course, compared to others I have played in FL. It was more target oriented with some blind tee shots, waste bunkers and marshes all around. It was windy and cooler than usual down there but who cares I played golf.

I think we played that a couple of years ago. It was a dry day, and I lost a ball in some reeds that were taller than I am.

For years, we went to the Family Club Med down there, which has a not-so-great course. But it was fun, and I fell in love with the game.

Next time, you have to go to the PGA.

Back