Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I am in! Woo Hoo, great course, Great folks, and Great times coming!

6gsef.jpg

Going to be fun meeting up with you guys again, the ATL THP event was fun last year, even though that Mike Dean guy was there :D

I was? I think you mean Fall of 2012?

Right now we are going to keep it at 40, but you are the next name on the wait list so if someone has to drop out, you are in.

That usually happens about a week or so before the event, so you have time. We do this in case we get a last minute drop out because that could alter things quite a bit.

Awesome . Fingers crossed. I hope no one has to drop out however I will gladly take a spot in the event ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Congrats & welcome to the new additions :clapp:

Welcome aboard guys. Great to see all the new additions. This is going to be a blast!!!

Welcome newest foursome. 40 THPers is perfect, large enough to be epic yet manageable. Awesome start to the Invitational Season.

Its gonna be a blast.

Updated this with my info.

Also need to see what the friday and sunday golf situation is when it gets a little closer so i know if i should come down thursday night or friday morning.

Looks like we will definitely have around 20 players for Friday afternoon. We should be setting something up soon to be able to lock in 5 teetimes together.

Wow 40 is rocking. Very cool.

Me too, I'm definitely in for pre rounds.

Will be traveling in on Friday afternoon so no golf, but seeking permission from the wife for a Sunday round if it's early enough.

EXTRA ROUNDS INFO

We have discounted rates available for both Friday and Sunday rounds if you are interested:

Fazio Course--After 10AM $75
Hills Course--After 10AM $75
RTJ Course--$95 before 1:30, $75 after 1:30

With people coming in at all different times, THP will not be setting up the extra rounds.

Once you have a 4some for 1 or both days and would like to take advantage of this pricing please email Michael Royer at
[email protected]

In the subject Line just notate "The Hackers Paradise Extra Rounds" with the times you and your group would like to go out and he will lock down a time for you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM

thanks

EXTRA ROUNDS INFO

We have discounted rates available for both Friday and Sunday rounds if you are interested:

Fazio Course--After 10AM $75
Hills Course--After 10AM $75
RTJ Course--$95 before 1:30, $75 after 1:30

With people coming in at all different times, THP will not be setting up the extra rounds.

Once you have a 4some for 1 or both days and would like to take advantage of this pricing please email Michael Royer at
[email protected]

In the subject Line just notate "The Hackers Paradise Extra Rounds" with the times you and your group would like to go out and he will lock down a time for you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM

thanks

That's some good deals right there

I believe Freddie and I are going to try to get up there for Friday afternoon golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome job 411!!!

I was hoping this was going to happen.

Who's down for hacking with me on Friday at noon or after 1:30 on RTJ? PM me and I'll get a time set.

That will be nice during the invitational, since it says you can interact with people in the group.

For anyone that hasn't played there before the RTJ course is beautiful but tough, a couple holes have ocean views and really set up a great pre round day. I was down there Friday and the courses looked fantastic. We're in for a treat.

For anyone that hasn't played there before the RTJ course is beautiful but tough, a couple holes have ocean views and really set up a great pre round day. I was down there Friday and the courses looked fantastic. We're in for a treat.

Looking forward to playing with you again Marc. Should be a good time.

Actually looking forward to meeting new THP'ers and playing with everyone.

Back