Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Played with forum members @Gulby and @Jaysfan today so we shot a hole of the day video. I didn't quite get all the shots since we were all over the hole but hopefully I got enough.

Edited the post to show the proper videos.

Wet, really wet. JaysFan get some rain gear.

Wet, really wet. JaysFan get some rain gear.

Yeah a tad one fairway was under water. I will get some for next time soaked to the bone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot a couple videos today. Here's the first on a par 3.

[video=youtube;-CWr0v2zfXQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWr0v2zfXQ[/video]

Golf can be magic sometimes. Beautiful spot, h#ll of a sweet 9 iron, and all that majestic company. I've always cherished those times when golf and nature converge in awesome ways like that, (although bears tend to make things 'interesting'). I could hear some eagle chatter when you were describing the hole/club in the first video but I never dreamed there could be so many in one spot. Thanks for sharing.

Damn @armygolf you take some fantastic video's. Fall golf in Vancouver w/ bald eagles flying around you.......just can't make that stuff up. Well done and super jelly!

Golf can be magic sometimes. Beautiful spot, h#ll of a sweet 9 iron, and all that majestic company. I've always cherished those times when golf and nature converge in awesome ways like that, (although bears tend to make things 'interesting'). I could hear some eagle chatter when you were describing the hole/club in the first video but I never dreamed there could be so many in one spot. Thanks for sharing.
Damn @armygolf you take some fantastic video's. Fall golf in Vancouver w/ bald eagles flying around you.......just can't make that stuff up. Well done and super jelly!
Thanks guys! I was pretty blown away when I realized what I had walked into. The entire back 9 I had Eagles flying around me and singing away. I figured nobody needs to see me make a 3 foot putt with that kind of majesty going on around.

I ran into a car load of birdwatchers in the parking lot and they explained that this phenomenon occurs every mid-November as the Salmon Run is coming up the river. They said that they had counted 2300 Eagles so far in that one stretch of river.

Last round before leaving for the Grandaddy tomorrow. Fun round w/ @cwmonroe87 & @chasdog - this was the 18th hole at the Tribute Golf Course. HD setting check on the video too!

Great round today. Can’t wait to follow along the next few days.

Nice video guys! Some bombs off the tee there.

Shot a video on my favorite hole today since the sun came out and the rain/wind subsided for a little bit.

Couple real nice swings there. Eagle putt THAT close! No doubt I would've missed it too so I can't rag on ya. Thanks for sharing.

Bringing this thread back from the dead.
@manhattan01, @checkered and myself decided to try film a hole today. Unfortunately the wind is too loud and prevents you from hearing anything I'm saying. I thought I was shielding the mike but turns out, nope.

@manhattan01, @checkered and myself decided to try film a hole today. Unfortunately the wind is too loud and prevents you from hearing anything I'm saying. I thought I was shielding the mike but turns out, nope.

Boy.....that was windy! What was the temperature with the wind chill. Gotta luv fellow nuts braving the elements! Thanks for sharing Army.

Boy.....that was windy! What was the temperature with the wind chill. Gotta luv fellow nuts braving the elements! Thanks for sharing Army.
I'm not sure, but it was cold as balls. I think it was 35*F when we teed off and 45*F when we finished, but the wind chill can only be described as "friggen cold".

Yeah that's a no for me (too damn cold lol)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Army, I haven't seen your swing in awhile. It looks much more compact than it did. Looks good

You are the BEST, Curtis!!

Love that you guys did this. I plan to do many of these this year. EFF that wind, though!

You are the BEST, Curtis!!

Love that you guys did this. I plan to do many of these this year. EFF that wind, though!
I am not the best good sir. Production quality is clearly wanting lol, but thanks for watching!

Army, I haven't seen your swing in awhile. It looks much more compact than it did. Looks good
Thanks. I'd say it's a work in progress but the truth is that I'm at the point now where I just whack the ball and hope.

Ice in the water, 20+mph wind, 35 degrees and he's filing a hole of the day. Impressive to say the least!

Man, there are some great video's in here.

This is fantastic! I need to do this, this year. You guys are tough and crazy lol

I love this thread. We all need to get it active again this year.

Back