Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

I'd love to throw my hat in the competition......if there's room for someone that didn't play in the first

Yeah man all are welcome to get in on the fun!

I'll 2nd that. I'll start contacting some tracks and see what options we have.
"Capture the Crapper" will officially be in the works.

I'm all in again to help "Keep the Crapper" in the South.

I'd love down the shore, but the cherry Hill area would be a bit friendlier for those way up north and from PA
Hey Joe, I've been looking around and got thinking how about Sea Oaks? Thoughts.

Definitely could work.
I get a hold of them I think the track is good and facilities are top notch. I'm going to be down there next week.

I get a hold of them I think the track is good and facilities are top notch. I'm going to be down there next week.
Harbor Pines could be a thought as well. Range, course is always in good shape and nice 19th hole as well

Soooooo.....whats happening with this Southies?

Have not had a chance to do anything on this front. Work has been absolutely nuts the last month. I will try to get on it next week. Any dates throw them out. I'm out pretty much all Saturdays from now until Thanksgiving.

Anything? New to THP within the last month. Would definitely want to join in with you guys.

Seems like a lot of people are busy, what about the first Sunday in November which will be the 1st?

Works for me

Plans for 2016???

Back