Honma Beres NX Driver Review

Hello. Has anyone compared this to the Honma TW 757 Driver?

there is something about this driver that just makes me crave to swing hard at the ball. And i’m for it

Sorry, I've not tried that one.
there is something about this driver that just makes me crave to swing hard at the ball. And i’m for it
Thanks.

i have the 757 D with the Oban shaft I like. No reason to get this except it looks cool!

Thanks.

i have the 757 D with the Oban shaft I like. No reason to get this except it looks cool!
It really does. I keep saying it, but it’s really compact at address. Just a unique shape that I think could appeal to all kinds of people. It’s also got the most composite sounding sound ever. If you’re looking to get something fun with a ton of tech I’d totally recommend it.

It really does. I keep saying it, but it’s really compact at address. Just a unique shape that I think could appeal to all kinds of people. It’s also got the most composite sounding sound ever. If you’re looking to get something fun with a ton of tech I’d totally recommend it.
Man. I’m so tempted

@kuyaariel

I know you ended up buying this one. Have you had a chance to use it?

@kuyaariel

I know you ended up buying this one. Have you had a chance to use it?
brought it to the range for the first time today. I must say, I feelng it like the 757D. Maybe the head size?
20240308_130843.jpg
20240308_130847.jpg
20240229_224212.jpg
20240229_224200.jpg

Second time to the range today. Have to say this one is not for me. I prefer the 757D. Going to list this soon.

Second time to the range today. Have to say this one is not for me. I prefer the 757D. Going to list this soon.
What differences were you seeing between the two?

I need to figure out what driver to start the year with and this one has been the best one indoors by a pretty large margin with a small sample size. Impressive forgiveness and maintains a good spin window across a wide portion of the face. It's easy to swing too. Still think it might be my favorite feeling driver of what I have on hand.

I need to figure out what driver to start the year with and this one has been the best one indoors by a pretty large margin with a small sample size. Impressive forgiveness and maintains a good spin window across a wide portion of the face. It's easy to swing too. Still think it might be my favorite feeling driver of what I have on hand.
Its incredibly overlooked for what it offers and looks fantastic as well.

Its incredibly overlooked for what it offers and looks fantastic as well.
Agree. When you consider the number of people that like a compact head and the composite sound, it could be extremely popular.

Agree. When you consider the number of people that like a compact head and the composite sound, it could be extremely popular.
I think that’s what it ended up being. I preferred the 757 size vs the Nx

I think that’s what it ended up being. I preferred the 757 size vs the Nx
I can understand that. The face in particular has a very small appearance.

Back