Yellow mustard, onions and nothing else!

The old me took an entire one of those down for $100 bucks. 2 feet long, covered in chili and cheese.

You got $100 for eating two ft of hotdogs? I would be a wealthy man. :D

You got $100 for eating two ft of hotdogs? I would be a wealthy man. :D

It was harder than I thought honestly. So much chili and cheese and bread. I wouldn't do it again

It was harder than I thought honestly. So much chili and cheese and bread. I wouldn't do it again

I have done a number of 2 footlong challenges, I like my chances...But like you try to shy away from it.

Pretty sure I just gained 5lbs by looking at that 2' chili dog pic.

Just saw this on FB.

4861a4589d8c6e5f0823b3566035e65c.jpg

The old me took an entire one of those down for $100 bucks. 2 feet long, covered in chili and cheese.
I'd take that down RIGHT NOW. I'm HANGRY.

My favorite hotdog toppings : mayonaisse, chilli ketchup, tomato ketchup, drizzelled with a bit of onion chops.

Had a hot dog with brown mustard and onions last nice soooo good

This was a trivia question in or game last night, mustard for adults and ketchup for kids!
IMG_8580_zpssi9romnz.jpg

apparently rocket scientists discussed and came to a conclusion on this topic.

515fedf20d800d2408f6b562fcd81961.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it has Kraut I'm happy!!!

Got some Papaya King hot dogs sent to me. Pretty excited about cooking them up tomorrow.

Chili Cheese Mustard Ketchup light onion.

A brat with potato salad, relish, and pepper mustard...

Classic Chicago dog all day. Always just eaten them at a ballgame or BBQ, both rare occasions for me in the last 20 years. A buddy of mine got hooked on them and he's a little OCD so he does them by the book; coats the buns himself with seeds, buys the special peppers online, the relish, the whole deal. Best dog I'll ever eat.

Had a wannabe "Chicago Dog" off a menu after that and it was a joke. Plain bun, no tomato, pickle instead of relish, banana peppers, etc. it was ok but not the real deal.

Took a walk on the wild side a few months ago and tried a dog with crickets on it...

3a35415733fffc73b6b18368e902cdb5.jpg

Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, but it was a once in a lifetime thing just to say I've tried it.
Every other time I'm there I get chili, Velveeta, and Fritos (like a Frito Pie on a hotdog)

df8744aae5919459e5627facd988712e.jpg

52e79013b5efa7a79bcc381a837cf0e4.jpg

9f5903a8a275d06a0a0a4930594d7d1b.jpg

Coneys from Gold Star or Skyline

Never had papaya king are they solid?

Fantastic. I have always liked them when visiting up north, so ordered a bunch. Really enjoyable. The flat top made them perfect too.

A couple of properly dressed dogs
8f1d095ca4850d713f7f1abcba13858a.jpg

Classic Chicago dog all day. Always just eaten them at a ballgame or BBQ, both rare occasions for me in the last 20 years. A buddy of mine got hooked on them and he's a little OCD so he does them by the book; coats the buns himself with seeds, buys the special peppers online, the relish, the whole deal. Best dog I'll ever eat.

Had a wannabe "Chicago Dog" off a menu after that and it was a joke. Plain bun, no tomato, pickle instead of relish, banana peppers, etc. it was ok but not the real deal.

I couldn't have said it better, original Chicago style is the way to go! I moved to Fort Wayne IN not long ago and was very disappointed to find that at only 3 hours away, no one in this town can make a proper Chicago dog.

Back