I'll take one w/ chili and slaw (West Virginia style)

And another w/ relish, onions, Bertmans brown mustard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me for skimming, but has anyone ever had a Seattle Dog? I had never heard of it before until tonight. We are watching Food Paradise, and they are featuring hot dogs and they just mentioned a Seattle Dog which has whipped cream cheese and green onions. Sounds weird and yet delicious at the same time. So I am curious if anyone has ever had it and if so what are your thoughts?

So no one has heard of or tried a hotdog this way?

I've never heard of a Seattle dog, sounds interesting.

That was the first I had heard of it either. It sounds weirdly good.
I think whipped cream cheese, and grilled peppers and onions on a hot dog would be amazing.

I wonder what the preference of any of the competitive eaters are, I wonder if they even had a hot dog with toppings outside the competition!

Forgive me for skimming, but has anyone ever had a Seattle Dog? I had never heard of it before until tonight. We are watching Food Paradise, and they are featuring hot dogs and they just mentioned a Seattle Dog which has whipped cream cheese and green onions. Sounds weird and yet delicious at the same time. So I am curious if anyone has ever had it and if so what are your thoughts?

I've never heard of a Seattle dog, sounds interesting.

That was the first I had heard of it either. It sounds weirdly good.

I think whipped cream cheese, and grilled peppers and onions on a hot dog would be amazing.

I guess none of our PNW THPers eat hotdogs.

Had a dog the other day the was wrapped in bacon! It was great

I guess none of our PNW THPers eat hotdogs.
I didn't see this till now haha.

Yes I have had a Seattle Dog, in Seattle. And yes, they are delicious! I prefer them with added banana peppers, mmmmmmm

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Never heard of a Seattle dog. We have enough great food up here so we don't need to import these weird American things.

Never had it or heard of it, but it sounds pretty good.

Never heard of a Seattle dog. We have enough great food up here so we don't need to import these weird American things.

You stay above that border there, eh. :alien:

Yeah, way to be all Canadian by eating french fries and gravy.

We haven't heard of a Vancouver Dog either :alien:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Haven't heard of Seattle dog but also never heard of an ice cream dog either. Saw this yesterday on the today show...

266da03cf9c8b124ee15c88438963ff3.jpg

Its National Hot Dog Day today.

Maybe I will get another boomstick when my buddy comes into town and we go to the Rangers game.

imag04021.jpg

I just had one. Went with ketchup, Mustard, Mayo and onions! All kinds of delicious!!

Maybe I will get another boomstick when my buddy comes into town and we go to the Rangers game.

imag04021.jpg
Yes please!!!

Can't wait to try Biker Jims when I'm in Denver next week.

Back