Next time you get chinese, put some sriracha in the red sauce. It’s amazing. Can’t believe I never tried it before!

Sounds interesting. I've always used hot mustard side-by-side with sweet-n-sour sauce.

Picked these up today. A scorpion wing sauce and a scotch bonnet pepper sauce. Wings will be made tomorrow.

fe7469cc6bca1ac60b122b6045f1f732.jpg

Nice selection to pick from.

ee43179b93f4505ae2e7d9ea2be62356.jpg

2b00c0579b60227c2988b1a2bc4f6c0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked these up today. A scorpion wing sauce and a scotch bonnet pepper sauce. Wings will be made tomorrow.

fe7469cc6bca1ac60b122b6045f1f732.jpg

Nice selection to pick from.

ee43179b93f4505ae2e7d9ea2be62356.jpg

2b00c0579b60227c2988b1a2bc4f6c0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use scotch Bonnet pepper sauce almost everyday. Such a great flavor!!

How did your wings turn out?

I use scotch Bonnet pepper sauce almost everyday. Such a great flavor!!

How did your wings turn out?

They were wonderful. With the wife being from st Thomas she is very happy to have scotch bonnet sauce in the house.

Once a friend of mind decided to open one of my bottles of "Pure Cap" and within 30 minutes was throwing up blood. Good stuff.

I remember picking up a bottle of that in college. It was brutal. We left it in the kitchen over the summer, and when we came back in the fall, it had eaten through the rubber part of the dropper. We threw it out at that point lol.

For my everyday hot sauce, I tend to like Tapatio, Cholula, and El Yacateco.

And when it comes to salsa, Mama Renfro's Ghost Pepper salsa is awesome. I can only handle so much though unfortunately cause it is damn spicy!

They were wonderful. With the wife being from st Thomas she is very happy to have scotch bonnet sauce in the house.

Try sautéed onion with scotch bonnet over fish

The Trader Joe's Sriracha is pretty tasty as well. Not quite as spicy as the original Sriracha, but it definitely adds flavor to any dish.

Big fan of the Trader Joe’s jalapeño hot sauce

Try sautéed onion with scotch bonnet over fish

Mrs. Scrap does that often and it’s great. She also adds some to curry goat. #IslandGirlsForTheWin

My wife is mad at me right now because I sauteed some veggies last night (onions, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini) and added some Reaper Squeezins sauce in the pan. They were so good... but man were they hot! She took one bite and ran for the milk. :D

My wife is mad at me right now because I sauteed some veggies last night (onions, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini) and added some Reaper Squeezins sauce in the pan. They were so good... but man were they hot! She took one bite and ran for the milk. :D

Well played sir. Hahaha

Mine gets mad at me every time I make my homemade sauce to pour over breaded tenders. Start with standard Louisiana Wing Sauce out of the bottle then add several drops of 600,000 scoville unit Mad Dog 357 sauce and throw in some chopped up fresh habaneros and red chilis. She claims the smell makes her entire body burn...

Mine gets mad at me every time I make my homemade sauce to pour over breaded tenders. Start with standard Louisiana Wing Sauce out of the bottle then add several drops of 600,000 scoville unit Mad Dog 357 sauce and throw in some chopped up fresh habaneros and red chilis. She claims the smell makes her entire body burn...

That sounds wonderfully delicious to me.

That sounds wonderfully delicious to me.
It is. She can't do spicy and I am on the complete end of the spectrum. It takes A LOT now for me to think something is hot. #NoTasteBudsLeft

It is. She can't do spicy and I am on the complete end of the spectrum. It takes A LOT now for me to think something is hot. #NoTasteBudsLeft

It sounds like my wife can and does take a lot more heat than most wives which is a good thing for me. That being said I find myself ever so slowly being more sensitive to heat in general. Don't get me wrong because I can take heat with the best of them, but the last few years just a little less.

Here's one of my favorite sauces right now. Pucker Butt Pepper Company's Gator's Squeezins. It's a green sauce with tons of flavor, and plenty of heat. The heat sort of creeps up on you, but it's not burn your face off hot if used in moderation. I put a couple drops of this in just about everything. Don't know what the actual scoville rating is.
811e3e139d73ea617c465546458eb0e1.jpg
8e6a035a862141d4eb513959560d79f6.jpg

Last edited:
Back