Hot Take: Not a Fan of GIPHY add on.

Lol for real. We love pitch perfect over here.
pitch perfect auditorium GIF

One of these days I’m going to go an entire day using nothing but gifs.

What a glorious day that will be. I need to make and upload more gifs first. I’ve got a hard drive somewhere with several gigs of gifs from a previous life on a gif heavy message board

Peter Falk Detective GIF by PeacockTV

What a glorious day that will be. I need to make and upload more gifs first. I’ve got a hard drive somewhere with several gigs of gifs from a previous life on a gif heavy message board
Sounds like a lot of work

For Me GIF by K. Michelle

But if you go all day using nothing but gifs, you don't spend any time typing.

Work From Home Cat GIF by JustViral

the dude your opinion GIF

out of this world 80s GIF by absurdnoise

None of that nonsense shows up on my phone using Tapatalk. Maybe I have something set wrong or turned off. But regardless, it's why I still use Tapatalk on my phone and tablet. I really despise those little clips and animations regardless of what clever names we give them. I know words are hard, but make the effort.

None of that nonsense shows up on my phone using Tapatalk. Maybe I have something set wrong or turned off. But regardless, it's why I still use Tapatalk on my phone and tablet. I really despise those little clips and animations regardless of what clever names we give them. I know words are hard, but make the effort.
I've learned that tapatalk goes away though, or takes pictures away from the forum after a certain amount of time.

I'm on the other side, it's fun to see a clever gif, I don't believe it's people on THIS forum not making an effort - maybe on other ones, but there are a lot of people here who make a big effort and in those some fun animations are great.

Tapatalk has been asked to not be used at events because of the loss - which has just kind of bled into the rest of the forum. However, you do you and if you don't want to see them that's fine.

Tapatalk is the reason that I lost several hundreds of pictures from events I attended in the early years of me being here at THP. While I understand where you're coming from, Tapa from a forum perspective is not the best software in the world.

Tapatalk is the reason that I lost several hundreds of pictures from events I attended in the early years of me being here at THP. While I understand where you're coming from, Tapa from a forum perspective is not the best software in the world.
I will freely admit I have no idea how Tapatalk would be the cause of that. Not doubting, but I just don't give how this all works much thought. It can all go away tomorrow and I'm not sure the world would be worse for it.

I've learned that tapatalk goes away though, or takes pictures away from the forum after a certain amount of time.

I'm on the other side, it's fun to see a clever gif, I don't believe it's people on THIS forum not making an effort - maybe on other ones, but there are a lot of people here who make a big effort and in those some fun animations are great.

Tapatalk has been asked to not be used at events because of the loss - which has just kind of bled into the rest of the forum. However, you do you and if you don't want to see them that's fine.
Tapatalk is (thankfully) going away from THP pretty soon, so it (thankfully) won't be an issue anymore.

I will freely admit I have no idea how Tapatalk would be the cause of that. Not doubting, but I just don't give how this all works much thought. It can all go away tomorrow and I'm not sure the world would be worse for it.
I respect your opinion, but disagree, because I enjoy the giphy add-on. I was almost a Richard and thought about sending this thread a gif response, but there are things in the world that I can’t stand that the majority does and it doesn’t make me like those things just because the majority does.

Tapatalk is ****. And not secure.

Back